Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

shortline99 01-19-2007 12:30 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

so, i think we should elect iron81 to the electorate, have NON-afk voting blocers voted on, then assassinate iron81 while lynching someone else.

traz 01-19-2007 12:30 PM

jeremy needs to be assassinated

traz 01-19-2007 12:31 PM

if anyone, that is

shortline99 01-19-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
but at least iron voted for dmk.

ScottHoward 01-19-2007 12:31 PM

all
imo, theres no way in the world a wolf kills another wolf in that spot last night(alone and making the only deciding vote), not even if the wolf was shorty/bobo/luckay/etc. i think we can start listening to shorty a lot more, but lets not go crazy ok shorty? actually im kinda excited now because i love to village it up with shorty, and you know this biotch!

now, if shorty is a villager, and i know im a villager, that looks bad for traz. we will see how it goes today. dmks little speech when voting for shorty doesn’t bode well for traz either. dmk also stated amp was village and his suspects were traz and xorb. I would imagine at least one of traz/xorb is a wolf and wouldn’t be even a little shocked if both were. him saying amp is village makes me not like an amp vote today quite as much as I would have yesterday, but I still like it. iirc correctly amp has exactly 0 posts of any value or merit this game. 0. and to top it off, he votes traz late.

boiler voting for me last night svcked, I don’t know what to think of it. actually, anybody voting for other than the confirmeds at the end was quite puzzling.

the bram voted for traz last night? traz?

just from the odd voting I think these people should be discussed today- traz, amp, bram, boiler. i also think iron and herbie need to be discussed as well.

todays electorate should should be a combination of blocs/mets/me. i really don’t think theres anybody else to consider voting in at the moment. I know traz is dying to get voted in, but i personally wont vote for traz unless a seer comes out and says hes village, or if he declares a lynch target that he will stick too. i know he doesn’t agree with that plan, but oh well.

nobody was killed? that’s hot!

shortline99 01-19-2007 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
but at least iron voted for dmk.

[/ QUOTE ]
as did FCBL. are we sure they're village?

shortline99 01-19-2007 12:32 PM

xorbie almost has to be a wolf. traz is still possibly a wolf, depending on various things. iron is basically a shipitholla wolf. boiler is 80% wolf.

traz 01-19-2007 12:33 PM

All,

I don't want to be voted in today, because I won't be around at deadline, and I don't like most of you right now. So, don't bother talking about voting me in. Day 4 might be another issue, if you want me to be eligible, but I'll let the great strategists of this game decide that.

MDoranD 01-19-2007 12:33 PM

I should have had 9 votes. How is it possible i did not make the electorate?

Obviously the wolves EITHER wanted us to think Shorty is a wolf or Shorty actually is wolf. Would Shorty kill the evil baker if he was a wolf? I cant see why he would. Im willing to give Shorty a small amount of villager rope for now.

shortline99 01-19-2007 12:33 PM

i'm gone for a while now. back lata. discuss amongst yourselves. please talk a lot.