Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

hotlikepolpot 05-27-2007 08:23 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

Well as I stated I am new to these forums, and I thought that perhaps people here might be accomodating to a new member who is trying to introduce himself. Perhaps once I am as accomplished as you in poker I may be able to contribute something, however why do I get the feeling that you wouldn't take any advice from me anyway?

bet2win 05-27-2007 08:25 PM

we are so lucky to have poker superstars like mewse and seabeast in msnl

I do hope they play long enough to discover what true variance is and also what it is like when people start correctly adjusting to your play.

Even better is when you finally get bored of poker and dread playing but continue to do so for the money.

good times

teh_mewse 05-27-2007 08:33 PM

hotlikepolpot,

from the few past dozen posts you can see that this is a game full of ego's. I'm not saying that a bad thing, in fact extremely humble people tend to be bad card players. Whatever the case is, every poker player, bad or good, only has respect for a handful of players. I have respect for a player like Axelf82 in the sense that he logs a ton of hands and therefore probably makes a ton, but i see him as nothing more than a regular TAG. To be honest, there are only TWO players that i would sit down with just to talk poker, and thats seabeast and jimmyhat.

nextgenneo 05-27-2007 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
we are so lucky to have poker superstars like mewse and seabeast in msnl

I do hope they play long enough to discover what true variance is and also what it is like when people start correctly adjusting to your play.

Even better is when you finally get bored of poker and dread playing but continue to do so for the money.

good times

[/ QUOTE ]

seabeast has like 300K hands winning loads, stfu

nextgenneo 05-27-2007 08:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well as I stated I am new to these forums, and I thought that perhaps people here might be accomodating to a new member who is trying to introduce himself. Perhaps once I am as accomplished as you in poker I may be able to contribute something, however why do I get the feeling that you wouldn't take any advice from me anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, try giving something to the forums, start posting about other peoples hands and generating discussion instead of thinking selfishly. It makes no sense for people who play with you a lot to give you their reads on you, and especially when they get nothing in return (you don't post on here).

And which one of the players you listed are you because obv you'd ask about yourself? And if you are Mary_1959 you go to Warwick Uni so sorry about being a douche.

teh_mewse 05-27-2007 08:42 PM

bet2win congrats you win the bitter award

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/1...erawardis4.jpg

ArturiusX 05-27-2007 08:43 PM

Anyone who doesn't contribute to hand discussion here is just a leech and isn't worthy of any ego they may possess.

kotkis 05-27-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mdma, maybe you should improve your game before you start calling people delusional because you can't hit 6.9ptbb/100.

[/ QUOTE ]
rofl, this thread is hilarious.

FionnMac 05-27-2007 08:53 PM

hotlikepolpot,

i can only echo what the others have said. contribute to hand discussion threads and i'm sure people will give you feedback and advice/info on some of the party regs. if you are unwilling to do this, then it's just not gunna happen i'm afraid.

Christophers 05-27-2007 09:09 PM

l o l