Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

Chuck Norris 10-24-2007 09:47 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
i might still be alive in part through my use of the misdirection you continue to mistake for deceit and use as evidence to try and get me lynched.
im a jackass because you went blind a few minutes before lynch? thats an intriguing view.
who said you were lying? umm, i did, and i also said why. another example of you not having an answer.

long story short, you are either a non villager, or a villager playing really badly and getting everything wrong. either way you need to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]
misdirection? you claimed angel. wheres the misdirection?
jackass, you said im lying because youre under the impression my power was that i could get you lynched
why are you worried about getting lynched? you claimed angel, youre safe as a kitten.

KyrosMother 10-24-2007 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is KM's son and I think you're all stupid.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice.

KM doesn't have a son......

Mark_K 10-24-2007 09:48 PM

BTW Chuck's power explaination still doesn't hold water... Why Epi when he could have gone antidan or oh?

Epicurus 10-24-2007 09:48 PM

are you being intentionally obtuse or just missing everything i say like you missed my claim last night?
the misdirection i refer to was in the details of my powers and how i planned to use them. it really isnt rocket science.

clowntable 10-24-2007 09:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i might still be alive in part through my use of the misdirection you continue to mistake for deceit and use as evidence to try and get me lynched.
im a jackass because you went blind a few minutes before lynch? thats an intriguing view.
who said you were lying? umm, i did, and i also said why. another example of you not having an answer.

long story short, you are either a non villager, or a villager playing really badly and getting everything wrong. either way you need to leave.

[/ QUOTE ]
misdirection? you claimed angel. wheres the misdirection?
jackass, you said im lying because youre under the impression my power was that i could get you lynched
why are you worried about getting lynched? you claimed angel, youre safe as a kitten.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nez claimed nurse and wasn't exactly safe as a kitten I don't think.

clowntable 10-24-2007 09:50 PM

VR will you let me decide the lynch if I'm willing to take the consequences instead of you (all abuse and hating directed at me)?

Epicurus 10-24-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Nez claimed nurse and wasn't exactly safe as a kitten I don't think.

[/ QUOTE ]

OHH SNAP!!

fmxda 10-24-2007 09:51 PM

I wouldnt be opposed to a books kill since he is a red sox fan [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

VoraciousReader 10-24-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR will you let me decide the lynch if I'm willing to take the consequences instead of you (all abuse and hating directed at me)?

[/ QUOTE ]

The abuse and hate I can deal with. The me throwing up part, not so much.

The only thing holding me back is chuck is so intentionally ignoring me, I feel like he is trying to goad me into lynching him out of pure frustration.

Chuck Norris 10-24-2007 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
BTW Chuck's power explaination still doesn't hold water... Why Epi when he could have gone antidan or oh?

[/ QUOTE ]
nobody would follow onto dan and i hadnt any reason to think house is a wolf. epi was my best chance.

vr, lynch one of the people i said before:
mark/qzbag/clown/dustin/epi

all wolves imo