Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   OT: [censored] thread, July, READ RULES IN TOP POST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=440242)

55offsuit 07-28-2007 05:22 PM

Re: OT: [censored] thread, July, READ RULES IN TOP POST

This is a longshot but here goes.

In excel, is it possible to make like 800 - 1000 to display as 0 instead of -200?

Cheers

microbet 07-28-2007 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

In excel, is it possible to make like 800 - 1000 to display as 0 instead of -200?

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

There are probably several ways. I don't have much experience in Excel, but at least you could do a macro that looks at various cells and says "if it's less than zero, make it zero." (If that's what you want - you could also say "if it's 800 - 1000 make it zero")

Slim Pickens 07-28-2007 05:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

IF(REFcell>0,REFcell,0)

55offsuit 07-28-2007 05:37 PM

Thanks for the response, I am playing around somewhat but I am not that experienced. I have honestly no idea where to put in that code you guys talk about? Is it under the "autosum" button? and if so, how should it look if the current code is "=SUM(D6-C13)

Thanks

microbet 07-28-2007 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

IF(REFcell>0,REFcell,0)

[/ QUOTE ]

Strike that, reverse it?

cha59 07-28-2007 05:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for the response, I am playing around somewhat but I am not that experienced. I have honestly no idea where to put in that code you guys talk about? Is it under the "autosum" button? and if so, how should it look if the current code is "=SUM(D6-C13)

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly sure what you're trying to do, but the auto filters might be helpful.

Highlight your whole screen (click the gray box just to the upper left of all the cells)

Click Data , Filter , Auto Filter

Then you can create all kinds of filters in any column you want by clicking the drop down arrows.

This is pretty easy to do once you've done it a couple times.

cha59 07-28-2007 06:02 PM

Brag: made the final table of a $22 - 45 seat tourney at Full Tilt after only having 15 chips a couple hands into the game.

Beat: 6 get money and I finished 9th

Varience: won $52 for the whole set

Slim Pickens 07-28-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

IF(REFcell>0,REFcell,0)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to make a fresh column (assuming the cells you want to look at are in a column) and use the =IF() function to check the >0. What column are the numbers you want to look at in?

pineapple888 07-28-2007 07:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

IF(REFcell>0,REFcell,0)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to make a fresh column (assuming the cells you want to look at are in a column) and use the =IF() function to check the >0. What column are the numbers you want to look at in?

[/ QUOTE ]

What exactly are you trying to do? If you want to change the actual number, use =MAX(SUM(D6-C13),0). Otherwise use the conditional formatting assistant, it'll lead you through it, should be under the Format menu typically.

lacky 07-28-2007 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
suzzer99: ok allin blind next hand
suzzer99: whos with me?
suzzer99: wussies
suzzer99: cmon
suzzer99: you guys are acting like this is a $10k buyin
suzzer99: hello?
suzzer99: anyone alvie
suzzer99: ?
suzzer99: all bots?
suzzer99: see ummhmmm
suzzer99: you should have called me
suzzer99: youd still have solme chips
suzzer99: seriously does anyone speak?
suzzer99: BeefCurtains - you have a user name like that but don't speak?
suzzer99: wtf?
suzzer99: dear god you guys are turds

No one at my SN freeroll table will speak. Not one of them no matter what I say. It's unbelievable. They're acting like this year's WSOP ME FT. Why even be alive if you take a goddam FR that seriously. What a collection of a-holes.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyi suzz, annette_15 got a one week ban from pokerstars for talking about/planning all in matches in a rebuy.