Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=353509)

MDMA 05-27-2007 04:38 PM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

You are completely retarded if you think that running at 6.9ptbb in todays midstakes games is "running a bit cold". Fkin delusional.

bigt439 05-27-2007 04:39 PM

the mewse... seriously? youre basing this on the flop-a-set-o-meter?

Makemegood 05-27-2007 04:42 PM

When you actually do go through a big cooler i don't think thats how you will look at it after. Rather that you got dealt those "three of a kind hands" your missing and lost them all when all in 200bb deep against a idiot with a gutshot.

9cao 05-27-2007 05:30 PM

Why the hell do we have to go through this so often? 80k hands in absolutely nothing. I would bet a lot of money on the 'under' for your winrate.

DLizzle 05-27-2007 06:49 PM

lol this flop a set-o-meter/ PokerEV stuff is getting ridiculous. it doesn't matter and no one cares

Jay Riall 05-27-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol this flop a set-o-meter/ PokerEV stuff is getting ridiculous. it doesn't matter and no one cares

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT

fitnessfreak 05-27-2007 07:01 PM

On the topic, i just found a new way to calculate my expected winrate relative to my actual winrate-

How much i should be winning-o-meter. see equation below:

(How fking awesome i am [very] / how terrible everyone else is [extremely]) x how god damn unlucky i am = expected winrate [a [censored] more than i actually AM winning]

based on this calculation i should be winning at 8+ptbb/100, much higher than my actual winrate of 2.8
[img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

of course i ran at 10ptbb over 14k hands at one point. i think ill just rip the rest out of my PT database so it looks nicer. maybe that'll get me off this monkey tilt.

hotlikepolpot 05-27-2007 08:06 PM

Hi guys im new to these forums, altho I have been playing Party 400 & 600 for the last month or so. Was wondering what your opinions are on tigerhans and Mary_1959? They are two players who I am struggling against at the moment.

Thanks

TheMetetron 05-27-2007 08:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi guys im new to these forums, altho I have been playing Party 400 & 600 for the last month or so. Was wondering what your opinions are on tigerhans and Mary_1959? They are two players who I am struggling against at the moment.

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Hasn't it pretty much already been said that no one is giving advice to someone who gives nothing to this forum?

teh_mewse 05-27-2007 08:22 PM

wow you guys are so hostile. Seems like the only people not ridiculing me are seabeast and DanJ. I've had 100k hand downswings, so stop talking to me like i'm new to this game. Mdma, maybe you should improve your game before you start calling people delusional because you can't hit 6.9ptbb/100.

Dlizzle, agreed that the pokerEV is ridiculous. That why i didn't post mine. The set-o-meter however, is indeed accurate but people are still over-emphasizing its importance. Thats why i said i was running a BIT cold this month.

plz stop with the bitterness (and thanks to fitnessfreak for admitting it [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img])