Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=325981)

Stephen H 02-14-2007 01:54 PM

Re: LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring (GAME THREAD)

If aaron is lying, i'm REALLY REALLY hoping aragorn was smart enough to protect nich; and the wolves know that so they're hunting elsewhere.
It's possible aragorn was taking a chance that nich wouldn't be targetted, or took nich's claim on face value and decided that protecting nich was pretty useless, but overall I'm currently thinking it's more likely than not that boromir was converted.
Sadly, we won't know for sure unless he's peeked - boromir dies as boromir without revealing conversion.

econophile 02-14-2007 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
zero

whatever, this turned out to be stupid. after all the strategy talked about on the 1st day i can't believe you actually came out as frodo nich. i just thought you were saying you were frodo and were actually sam? hopefully you still are and just haven't gotten useful peeks to relay yet?

sigh, this game is pretty much over

[/ QUOTE ]

zero is not in the game. xobie is dead. dmk is wolf.

dmk 02-14-2007 03:07 PM

oh, xorbie subbed for zero? i pay attention good.

btw, i'm not a wolf. i wouldn't be surprised if i was a peek. hopefully i was :O

Nicholasp27 02-14-2007 03:40 PM

this came on the worst day possible in terms of me having time to figure out best amount of info to give and what to say

Zurvan 02-14-2007 03:41 PM

Nich: I think you should give all peeks up to the one from last night. Gives us time to discuss. Once everybody has posted today, you can give last nights peek.

Nicholasp27 02-14-2007 03:43 PM

we haven't peeked any wolves, just villagers...i'm not sure that giving a list of villagers TODAY is gonna be useful to us, as they may just pick one of them off, giving us less confirmeds at must-lynch round tomorrow

discuss the merits and i'll make a post later on; i need u guys to guide me here since i don't have the time to weigh the pros and cons today of

listing the villagers i have
listing a group of x# of people that i haven't peeked that we can lynch from today (so i don't have to give up my peeks to help wolves tonite)
other options

i do believe that if another person is aragorn beside aaron, then they must come out TODAY TODAY TODAY

we can't have them claiming in must-lynch round...so come out today if u are aragorn

discuss that as well, village

wolves, stay away from the discussion please

Nicholasp27 02-14-2007 03:43 PM

yeah, i don't have last night's yet, so i can only give the others anyway

Nicholasp27 02-14-2007 03:44 PM

reason being; i don't think doctor is very important anymore now that we are almost to must-lynch...tho i could be wrong, so discuss

Zurvan 02-14-2007 03:45 PM

Nich

Obviously another aragorn should come out. I f'n said that yesterday.

Yes, you should give us villagers, so we know who to lynch from. I would piss my pants from joy if they killed a confirmed vanilla tonight. If we lynch a villager today, there's an exceptionally good chance we're at must lynch tomorrow. Frankly, saving confirmed villagers until tomorrow is insane.

Give us the info, it really cuts down on who we have to look at for lynching today.

dmk 02-14-2007 03:47 PM

what zurvan says

i sure hope you didn't waste a friggin peek on him!