Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435006)

nazahl 09-25-2007 12:30 PM

REALTIME KILLING MY BET POT BUTTON!! WTF?

I dunno if anyone else has run into this problem but it seems like after I open 6-7 tables on fulltilt, the "BET POT" button malfunctions. It appears to be totally random as its not happening on all my tables, only certain ones. I PMd mike about this and he recommended posting in this thread to see if anyone else ran into something similar. Its kinda like the whole area of the table where "BET POT" is just goes out and doesnt respond to the mouse clicker. The type scroll comes up over the bet amount so you can type it in y hand which isn't that bad. but if youre in a jam and need to request time, that fails as well which is a total pain in the ass.

anybody know what I'm talkin about??

Hoopster81 09-26-2007 02:17 PM

Re: REALTIME KILLING MY BET POT BUTTON!! WTF?

will this HUD work for PLO - or just NLHE?

YoshiYashiki 09-26-2007 03:05 PM

I have only played a few hundred plo hands but it worked fine.

bozzer 09-26-2007 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dunno if anyone else has run into this problem but it seems like after I open 6-7 tables on fulltilt, the "BET POT" button malfunctions. It appears to be totally random as its not happening on all my tables, only certain ones. I PMd mike about this and he recommended posting in this thread to see if anyone else ran into something similar. Its kinda like the whole area of the table where "BET POT" is just goes out and doesnt respond to the mouse clicker. The type scroll comes up over the bet amount so you can type it in y hand which isn't that bad. but if youre in a jam and need to request time, that fails as well which is a total pain in the ass.

anybody know what I'm talkin about??

[/ QUOTE ]

yup, i do. for me it happened when i opened up 4 tables on my old laptop. maybe it's a memory thing.. no one in the bet pot thread seemed to have any wisdom.

Mrage 09-27-2007 12:53 PM

I am running the betpot script and realtime. When I use my shortcut key to bet pot, it crashes FT. I still use the mousewheel to change the bet amounts with no problem, I just have to click the little "Pot" button built into the client if I want to bet the pot, like for every time I open. It works fine on PS with the same setup but crashes FT, don't know what exactly is causing it.

Edit: I should mention I run 4 tables and PT is importing hands simultaneously.

brandysbich 09-27-2007 10:54 PM

I just started using this and it works nicely but for some reason when I close it down after a session it fills my desktop with tons of white files...also for some reason its only counting the hands played for the session and neglecting the hands i've played with the same player earlier. Cany anybody help? This is on FTP

bozzer 09-28-2007 02:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just started using this and it works nicely but for some reason when I close it down after a session it fills my desktop with tons of white files...also for some reason its only counting the hands played for the session and neglecting the hands i've played with the same player earlier. Cany anybody help? This is on FTP

[/ QUOTE ]

put realtime in its own folder.

check/uncheck the 'show my session stats' option in the player stats options box.

brandysbich 09-28-2007 04:46 AM

Thanks for the reply, I got it to work nicely but I still have the problem of when I close realtime it creats 30 something white text documents on my desktop? Anybody know how I can get this to stop?

fozzy71 09-28-2007 04:51 AM

He answered you.

put realtime in its own folder.

Realtime needs to be in its own folder - named "Realtime" - on your Desktop. Then those "30 white files" will be created inside of the "Realtime" folder, instead of all over your desktop..

brandysbich 09-28-2007 05:56 AM

Oh ok...thank you, I thought he was refering to my old hand history's.

dirtylobster 09-28-2007 09:37 AM

I have a problem. RT has worked flawlessly so far with FTP and Stars but I just tried it on Party and it recognizes the tables but that's it. Doesn't draw any kind of stats... I've tried fiddling with the options without luck. Also, using Party reset my prefs.txt for some reason. Any ideas?

dirtylobster 09-28-2007 10:05 AM

Hmm weird. The problem may not be with Realtime after all. Just tried PAHUD and it displays the table stats but not the player stats. Any ideas`? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

dirtylobster 09-28-2007 10:22 AM

Lol sorry 'bout that, PAHUD was set to a minimum of 25 hands as default. Still wondering about Realtime though and why it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems on Party?

sivadom 09-28-2007 05:51 PM

The three fixes for missing stats dont seem to stay saved. Intentional? Also, sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but has there been any insight on the missing stats issue overall? Some of the fixes seem to work but end up playing games with window focus when multitabling (all on stars)

Kairos 09-28-2007 06:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Lol sorry 'bout that, PAHUD was set to a minimum of 25 hands as default. Still wondering about Realtime though and why it doesn't work. Anyone else having problems on Party?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to use FreePHG. RT doesn't seem to import hands out of the history folder. At least on my end.

Mike, is there something different with the Party drawing code.
RT uses alot of resources when it redraws the starts on PP whereas it works flawless with FTP. I guess it has at least partially to do with the crappy PP software and that I have to use FPHG.
The tables become very slow when I 6table and sometimes this happens.

brandysbich 09-28-2007 08:25 PM

HYACCHCHCHA

I just started up a new session this afternoon and for some reason its not using any HH's from my archive to show stats on players i know i've played with before or my own for that matter. Just starts it as if this is the first time i'm playing.

I've checked the show my session stats and have pointed RT to my 'moved process files' folder and created an archive but still nothing. Any other suggestions that can solve this problem?

Thanks to everyone for your help thus far.

ulikmydic 09-28-2007 11:37 PM

I have a few questions/comments.
1.How do you save observed hands from ftp? I set the handhistory folder to, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory on rt and on ftp, and I have an archive directory also. When I close ftp and then rt, the handhistories are gone.

2.Whay are my observed hand histories being placed into, Maxwell The GOD/App data/Local/FTP/Handhistory? I have it set to be sent to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory by ftp though.

3.Lastly I cannot find the directory C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory unless I select browse from rt. If I go through the folders on windows explorer I cant find the HH folder. Why is this?

I have vista os and I run everything as administrator. I have not played a single hand yet on ftp.

YoshiYashiki 09-29-2007 08:18 AM

I would imagine that if you haven't played a hand on Full Tilt yet then the hand history folder would not have been created. Sit down and play a couple of hands and that should create your hand history file and solve your problems.

VP$IP 09-29-2007 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The three fixes for missing stats dont seem to stay saved. Intentional? Also, sorry if this is covered elsewhere, but has there been any insight on the missing stats issue overall? Some of the fixes seem to work but end up playing games with window focus when multitabling (all on stars)

[/ QUOTE ]

Allow me to retort. As mentioned in some previous posts here, the author of this software has been traveling.

I use the program, and do not have problems with missing stats, or with things not staying saved. Implying that problems are "intentional" does not help you.

Reminder. This is free software. If it works for you, great. Send him some money. If it does not, don't accuse him of intentionally creating problems for you. Isn't that a fair deal?

mikechops 09-29-2007 02:30 PM

I've been visting the UK and working on something else for the past week, so I guess there's a bit of catching up to do. I'll try and get another version done by Sunday with some minor fixes.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you need FPHG. I was hoping to ploay on Party whlst I was in the UK. I did persuade my mother to open an account for $50 and got some log files saved that wil hopefully help me work out what is going wrong with the direct HH files. Unfortunately I left my laptop over there so I'll have to wait until it is shipped over.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't save the fixes because they were experimental. I was hoping to get feedback as to which ones worked and then I was planning on building them into the main code. Please let me know your version number and which ones worked for you. I am in the fortunate position of not seeing this problem on my computer. It does make it rather difficult to solve the problem for others though. You could try starting the tables with a fix that works selected and ten switch off the fix once you have thae stats displayed. Cludgy, but it would solve your problem for now.
[ QUOTE ]

1.How do you save observed hands from ftp? I set the handhistory folder to, C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory on rt and on ftp, and I have an archive directory also. When I close ftp and then rt, the handhistories are gone.

[/ QUOTE ]
r
You need to set up an archive folder and have RT copy the observed hands there using the check box on the FTP settings menu.

[ QUOTE ]

2.Whay are my observed hand histories being placed into, Maxwell The GOD/App data/Local/FTP/Handhistory? I have it set to be sent to C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory by ftp though.

3.Lastly I cannot find the directory C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory unless I select browse from rt. If I go through the folders on windows explorer I cant find the HH folder. Why is this?

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds as if you have FTP in a non-standard location. RT tries to guess at the location of FTP HH files, but it isn't guaranteed to be right. In that case you do need to find out where it is placing the HH files and set the folders to match accordingly.

[ QUOTE ]

Mike, is there something different with the Party drawing code.
RT uses alot of resources when it redraws the starts on PP whereas it works flawless with FTP. I guess it has at least partially to do with the crappy PP software and that I have to use FPHG.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why this should be so. You could try setting the background to be transparent or the opacity to be 100%. It may relieve the graphics processor somewhat. You may be right in suspecting the PP client to be doing more rtedrawing (and thus forcing RT to redraw more often) than other clients.

[ QUOTE ]

I just started up a new session this afternoon and for some reason its not using any HH's from my archive to show stats on players i know i've played with before or my own for that matter. Just starts it as if this is the first time i'm playing.

I've checked the show my session stats and have pointed RT to my 'moved process files' folder and created an archive but still nothing. Any other suggestions that can solve this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

Show my session stats means that it only shows stats from from that table - so you won't see anything from your previous hands.

As for not seeing your opponents, I'm not sure exactly why this is so. You could try doing a search for files in the archive folder containing their names. I'd be fairly sure that RT works so long as you build the arhive with HH files containing the opponents.

K䲰䮥n 09-29-2007 03:44 PM

What's the date when iPoker will be unlocked? Can't wait...

dfan 09-29-2007 06:37 PM

sng not working

Full Tilt, ring games work fine, but no stats for sngs. (Using XP.) Suggestions?

Edit: found out sngs work on my desktop but not my laptop. Will explore further.

ulikmydic 09-30-2007 12:30 AM

Re: sng not working

When I click the names on rt the yellow page comes up with the percentages but the (#) isnt next to some of the percentages. Why?

Paul B. 09-30-2007 01:30 AM

Re: New Software. FTP HUD with 3-bets %!! Free!!!

[ QUOTE ]
When I click the names on rt the yellow page comes up with the percentages but the (#) isnt next to some of the percentages. Why?

[/ QUOTE ]
You need a larger sample size for those stats.

ulikmydic 09-30-2007 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You need a larger sample size for those stats.

[/ QUOTE ]

No it shows them fine on a small sample size but I guess after it breaks 100 it stops showing. EX PFR 16%(75) then I guess this happens after 100 it will just say PFR 16%.

Paul B. 09-30-2007 01:42 AM

Oh, that's probably to save resources. Some stats, like PFR, don't deviate all that much after you have enough hands.

mikechops 09-30-2007 03:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't bother with the number of samples after 100 or greater. It's to save spave on an already cramped screen.

ulikmydic 09-30-2007 04:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't bother with the number of samples after 100 or greater. It's to save spave on an already cramped screen.

[/ QUOTE ]
TY. thats what I figured.

dfan 09-30-2007 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Full Tilt, ring games work fine, but no stats for sngs. (Using XP.) Suggestions?

Edit: found out sngs work on my desktop but not my laptop. Will explore further.

[/ QUOTE ]

Now not working for sngs on desktop either. The sng table appears in the hud window, but lists 0/9 fish. No clue why it works sometimes and not others. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

mikechops 09-30-2007 02:47 PM

FTP SNGs work fine for me. I'm only observing but can't see why they would be different to ring games.

mikem07 09-30-2007 07:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Now not working for sngs on desktop either. The sng table appears in the hud window, but lists 0/9 fish. No clue why it works sometimes and not others. Anyone have any troubleshooting ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

I had this problem too until I discovered I had downloaded the wrong version of the program. The earlier versions do not support SNGs. In this thread, the first download link is for the first version -- the link has never been updated. Make sure you download the latest version...

mikechops 09-30-2007 10:58 PM

V1.08

I'm working on something else at the moment so, I'm not going to be updating as frequently, but here's the latest version.

V1.08

Heads up detail text window. You will need to set the filter max players option to 2 to see this. From there you should rebuild your archive as well. If you are playing a lot of HU games, it is probably worthwhile to make a separate folder and keep a copy of Realtime in there just for HU games.

If you do all that correctly, you should see something like this when you click on a player panel :-

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6725/hudetaillu7.gif

It's a bit experimental at the moment, and I think the layout changed a little since I took the grab. But hopefully you get the idea. Stats are separated by position.

Messed around with missing windows bug some more. Please let me know if this works out better for you.

Fixed a bug for 2nd barrel. Games where the player in seat 0 raised pre-flop were not detecting the 2nd barrel properly. This wasn't particularly noticable for 6-max and Full-ring - you'd only miss 1/6 events - but it was for heads-up because it's every other event. You should rebuild the databases if this is sufficiently important to trouble you, since the program now processes the hands correctly, but won't do anything to fix hands previously imported.

K䲰䮥n 10-01-2007 05:25 AM

Re: V1.08

Sorry for being a pain in the ass but I've heard so much good about his app and can't wait...

iPoker support. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

What will be the date it will be unlocked?

billxo1b 10-01-2007 04:16 PM

This question must have been asked in this thread, but I could not find the answer:(

When you start RealtimeHUD, do you have to "Rebuild database from archived hand histories" everytime? if I dont do it, it only displays the stats from the current session.

thanks

mikechops 10-01-2007 04:24 PM

I-poker end of the month.

No, you shouldn't have to rebuild the database every time. Try exporting your hands from PT - or whatever - to the archive folder and then rebuilding.

billxo1b 10-01-2007 04:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I-poker end of the month.

No, you shouldn't have to rebuild the database every time. Try exporting your hands from PT - or whatever - to the archive folder and then rebuilding.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have old history files in the archived folder, and rebuild from there. do i have to check the "save database" or "save as text" in the "File" menu before I rebuild?

-Bet Pot- 10-01-2007 08:38 PM

Love the software so far. One problem I've had is with MTT. It seems to work fine for the first hour or so and then stops recording hands and doesn't recognize new players. I've tried re-starting realtime and closing the table at Full Tilt but neither seemed to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

mikechops 10-01-2007 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have old history files in the archived folder, and rebuild from there. do i have to check the "save database" or "save as text" in the "File" menu before I rebuild?

[/ QUOTE ]

The database files are written automatically when you close the program. You can save-as-text and then search for a particular opponent in the .txt file to check the hands have been read correctly.

mikechops 10-01-2007 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Love the software so far. One problem I've had is with MTT. It seems to work fine for the first hour or so and then stops recording hands and doesn't recognize new players. I've tried re-starting realtime and closing the table at Full Tilt but neither seemed to work. Any suggestions?

Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty stange. Someone else had the same problem. I checked it with one 45-player MTT, on FTP, and it seemed to work OK for me. If yo want to email me the Hand history for a tourney where you had problems, I'll take a look. mlamb1"thats lamb not spam"@gmail.com

billxo1b 10-02-2007 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The database files are written automatically when you close the program. You can save-as-text and then search for a particular opponent in the .txt file to check the hands have been read correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]

something weird must be happening to me. everytime I restart the RealtimeHUD, it only displays the stats from the current session. and I have to rebuild from the >1k sng histories. do you mind letting me know where you store the database? thanks,

bill