Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   Clarkmeister Banned (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=504724)

Troll_Inc 09-20-2007 06:45 PM

Re: Clarkmeister Banned

[ QUOTE ]
I think the ban is pretty harsh, but what's most disturbing about it to me is Mason's assertion that Hal is "ten times the person" Clark will ever be.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a quantitative statement that can be assessed. Does the blind dude have a really huge horse or something? Or perhaps Clarkmeister just has a smaller wiener?

ReptileHouse 09-20-2007 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is a quantitative statement that can be assessed. Does the blind dude have a really huge horse or something? Or perhaps Clarkmeister just has a smaller wiener?

[/ QUOTE ]

Normally, I'd make a joke about this, but....

Hmmm.... this thread has Admo photoshop potential. Mason, long time respected poster Clark, blinds (people and poker), insults, "scandal" etc..

Oh, and I prefer PokerBob. He pisses me off sometimes, but he shows good humor, too, and makes me laugh. I generally like his posts because I know I'm likely to be entertained in one way or another by them. BT just pisses me off.

Aces McGee 09-20-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Q for Clark: Moving forward, will this affect how you attack the blinds?

[/ QUOTE ]

Subject of email from Full Tilt I just received:

"Stealing from the Blinds Man."

-McGee

SNOWBALL 09-20-2007 10:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Anyway, back to the main topic:
Brazilo is an ubermensch .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

PokerBob 09-21-2007 04:27 PM

I guess I see why you don't want a poll. You have no shot, as everyone hates your guts.

Troll_Inc 09-21-2007 06:42 PM

Looks like someone Jena-6 bumped this.

So if I respond to this thread will my ATF look "all clean"?

Troll_Inc 09-21-2007 06:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it worked. All is well with 2+2 now.

BTW, don't anyone try any funny stuff in this thread because I have it toggled now. If anything goes awry, I will out you faster than nath and *TT* at a Barbara Streissand concert.

*TT* 09-21-2007 07:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it worked. All is well with 2+2 now.

BTW, don't anyone try any funny stuff in this thread because I have it toggled now. If anything goes awry, I will out you faster than nath and *TT* at a Barbara Streisand concert.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm going to take the tape out, and I'd like you to watch this other tape of gay men having sex. Hello Fire Island, are you ready to Partay!!!!!!

surfinillini 09-21-2007 11:29 PM

clarkmeister sucks...good riddance to that 50 yr old hack

RunDownHouse 09-22-2007 03:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Put another way, unlike virtually everyone else here, there is no way Hal can defend himself from this sort of thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
How on earth will he ever know unless he has someone read it to him? In that case, won't he just tell his reader to type a response, or type one himself on a braille keyboard and use his braille mouse to click the braille "Post" button?

Seriously, either he's able to function in the world or he's not. Saying he can play at the WSOP but he can't respond to a message board seems kind of funky.