Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Internet Gambling (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 9.) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=369211)

zooey 05-02-2007 02:28 AM

Re: WSEX: Official Monthly Thread: April. (#8 of 8.)

I am 99% sure that there are not more than 2 or 3 bots that play more than 5000 hands a week at 3-6,5-10, and 10-20, and suspect that are not any. I have seen several players make bot accusations in the chat box recently, and all of them play poorly. I play 30-50k hands a month at WSEX.

best,

zooey
(An exceptionally tight nit trying to loosen up a notch or two.)
(Lifetime WSEX rakeback: 40k + 3.5k AA promo )

PokerBob 05-02-2007 02:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
okay after a year plus of playing at Wsex exclusively on this site, i just figured out what everyone been suspecting. There's a ton of bots on this site. i wont name names yet because im in the process of figuring these bots out Heads up, if i cant find a counter strategy and deem them nonprofitable, i will release those names. until then, lets try to kick some bots ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, and i love to play them huhu, as i torture them.

DitMeMay 05-02-2007 02:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
okay after a year plus of playing at Wsex exclusively on this site, i just figured out what everyone been suspecting. There's a ton of bots on this site. i wont name names yet because im in the process of figuring these bots out Heads up, if i cant find a counter strategy and deem them nonprofitable, i will release those names. until then, lets try to kick some bots ass!

[/ QUOTE ]

I play on WSEX alot since the passing of party (may it rest in peace). I don't think the site is overrun with bots; its overrun with exceptionally tight nits trying to break even and get a big rakeback check and a few hyper aggressive euro-LAGS spicing it up. I think you are mistaking the uber-tighties for bots. I think its a tough site, and there is a breed of player on it that thinks tightness and wait for monday's rakeback is the way to go.

And more importantly, evidence. How do you tell a bot from a well disciplined and uncreative multi-tabler trying to eeek out a few rakeback dollars?

[/ QUOTE ]
okay not tons, but at least ten, ill try to keep a list. i find out they're bots when i play them headsup. all of the use the exactly same strategy headsup and a obviious one is when they bust at table they dont reload, just site there till the cows comes home.

Harri59 05-02-2007 03:17 AM

Do have a lot of players on this room? because now 9h15 am in europe I can see 500 players on the room so only 2 NL50 tables and 2 NL100 tables..
How much players have when it's not the early morning in the usa?

Mike Haven 05-02-2007 08:09 AM

Please continue this discussion in the new May thread.

Thank you.