Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   KT gets teh road rage - TR (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=520633)

RustedCorpse 10-13-2007 01:11 PM

Re: KT gets teh road rage - TR

[ QUOTE ]
I think I scared Mr. Saab pretty good,

[/ QUOTE ]
Mission:Success!

Rotaries, are a European thing more than an East coast thing I thought? There aren't too many on the east coast that I've seen. Everything I've read on them (yes I thought they were weird too) say that they result in far less accidents, and more importantly result in less traffic because there is no delay.

Kneel B4 Zod 10-13-2007 01:19 PM

I think rotaries are mostly an Eastern Massachusetts thing, though there are others scattered around (wrt to America)

Triumph36 10-13-2007 01:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty much a 100% perfect brake-check result. If the guy riding my ass had done that instead of hitting my car I would've been thrilled.

[/ QUOTE ]

seriously.

although tthric, i don't like passing on the right, but sometimes it is a simple necessity. 27off is being results oriented - i have had that moment too, but it's not going to stop me from passing on the right.

I high-beamed a guy on the NJTP going 55 in the left lane - he slowed down to 25. this is incredibly dangerous obviously, people were passing on the right so quickly that I couldn't get over, and it's me who's getting rear-ended, not him. last time i do that. of course when i sped up to 85 to pass him, he sped up too - standard.

kmak 10-13-2007 04:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's pretty much a 100% perfect brake-check result. If the guy riding my ass had done that instead of hitting my car I would've been thrilled.

[/ QUOTE ]
That's what I would have thought too, but watching him plow into the guardrail in my rearview mirror didn't feel so good.

Brain 10-13-2007 09:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember one morning I was going to a client's office and was not familiar with the area. I realized at the last second I needed to get off an exit and veered off fairly quickly (at what I thought was a safe distance from the nearest car).

Anyway, the car behind me pulled up in the next lane and a woman flashed a sign that read "Don't be an ***hole."

I immediately realized what I had done was a little dangerous, but then came to the more insane realization that the women had taken the time to create a custom sign for these types of situations.

[/ QUOTE ] Road Rage Cards

Brain 10-13-2007 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think rotaries are mostly an Eastern Massachusetts thing, though there are others scattered around (wrt to America)

[/ QUOTE ]

We have more than enough in Jersey, not to mention [censored] jughandles.