Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Average Speed XVII Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=464155)

shortline99 08-01-2007 08:40 PM

Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why shortline is evil (by lastchance):

[ QUOTE ]

the question is, with luckay and lastchance on the same team, wouldn't they try a little more FPS? is it possible for them both to be wolves?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is a horribly wolfy post coming from shortline, IMHO. Shortline doesn't ask open-ended questions here. On top of that, he completely brushes this aside to push me and Luckay both being wolves for the rest of the day.

[ QUOTE ]
that list is a combination of everyone i've said, + a peeked villager, + VR (someone else who's been accused), and me (someone who fmxda accused). no dustin, clowntable, nothing out of the ordinary that suggests original thought.

btw, dustin and clowntable are both villagers

[/ QUOTE ]
This is an awfully wolfy line, especially the second sentence. I don't think shortline accuses bravos of being a wolf based on bad wolf lists. He doesn't accuse gt1t of being a wolf based on a bad list (he just says, you are rusty or some crap). Plus, being accused by one person doesn't mean a whole lot. It's just what I think shortline-wolf says, and shortline-villager never says.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
making this post got me to stop suspecting you so much. if i was a wolf and you a villager, i'd be pushing you hardcore to try to get you and your awesome reads off my back, obviously.

sorry, but you know i'm just as capable of posting those things as a villager, which is why i'm not just not that easy to read. durron thinks otherwise because i'm a wolf 90% of the time in long games durron is in.

ScottHoward v3.1 08-01-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline, in between you and Dustin yelling at each other, slip in why I was your No. 1 wolf.

Then explain how I disappeared from your list altogether and Supine, who was your No. 2 wolf is now on your villager list.

You can keep in mind that I lynched k-bar, was all over Luckay on D1 and supported Kenny if you want, or you can ignore all those things.

[/ QUOTE ]

see, the thing is...

wolfy shortline doesn't behave this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

further, the more i think about it, shorty not giving his thoughts on my role just now makes him more likely a villager. i think as a wolf, he comes right out and says im village, or at least leans that way.
he did have me as a likely villager earlier, but im talking about right now specifically. as a wolf in that spot, he doesnt clam up. he probably answers all dustins questions about nutjob, dustin, lc, me etc.

shortline99 08-01-2007 08:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Shortline, maybe you're a villager, I don't know. But I don't think I'm voting nich over you.

[/ QUOTE ]
um, yes you are, since it's day 3.

wow. you would seriously vote me day 3? over the rest of this village? on DUSTINs say so?

lastchance 08-01-2007 08:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shortline, maybe you're a villager, I don't know. But I don't think I'm voting nich over you.

[/ QUOTE ]
um, yes you are, since it's day 3.

wow. you would seriously vote me day 3? over the rest of this village? on DUSTINs say so?

[/ QUOTE ]
Because I think it's correct. Because I don't think nich is a wolf.

GetThere1Time 08-01-2007 08:42 PM

Thought I will say this. Shorty being paranoid of me is certainly characteristic of him being a villager. As a wolf, I highly doubt the last thing he does before an impending lynch is shout my name a whole bunch and call me a wolf, especially when I'm the only one saying he's a villager.

DustinG 08-01-2007 08:43 PM

Shorty is a wolf

I am certain of that.

And I think we're learning an awful lot from today.

Later on in the game this day is going to be very important.

I urge you wolves to consider that in your posts and votes, because I will be.

DustinG 08-01-2007 08:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the same Dustin who said he wouldnt switch off Kbar even if he claimed seer.

What did you say about Kbar? Oh thats right. NOTHING

GetThere1Time 08-01-2007 08:46 PM

Everyone else plz to stop ignoring me re: lastchance also.

DustinG 08-01-2007 08:46 PM

Spaca,

you still around?

SpacaB 08-01-2007 08:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Spaca,

you still around?

[/ QUOTE ]

yep