Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software: Holdem Manager (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=435845)

runhot 10-05-2007 05:29 PM

Re: New Software: Holdem Manager

expected date for a completed HM?

dtan05 10-05-2007 05:30 PM

this is gonna make all the regulars so much better it's gonna be sick...

K䲰䮥n 10-05-2007 06:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is gonna develop such a FPS for me it's gonna be sick...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

ICMoney 10-05-2007 07:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is gonna develop such a FPS for me it's gonna be sick...

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

I fold 75% of rivers after I XY, but I know you know this so now I CR bluff 65% of rivers until.....

Yeah, I'm going to FPSville.

jlp_2908 10-06-2007 01:39 PM

Will installing this program with sql compromise security, like does it open up a port or something that can be exploited? Will you need the additional 2 programs installed when the final copy is released?

philipsaurus 10-06-2007 07:25 PM

I think I have my auto import settings incorrectly adjusted. For some reason, it imports every minute, but the files that are created are individual files. Like, each post-imported HH file contains only like 1 or 2 hands. Is there any way for it to output all the hands at the table in one single HH file, like PT does?

CrazyJoe113 10-06-2007 09:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I have my auto import settings incorrectly adjusted. For some reason, it imports every minute, but the files that are created are individual files. Like, each post-imported HH file contains only like 1 or 2 hands. Is there any way for it to output all the hands at the table in one single HH file, like PT does?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds to me like you are moving the files as the hands are imported, so each time it imports new hands, it has no file to write to so it creates a new one.

carlgraham 10-07-2007 02:16 AM

Roy - my beta seems to have expired - I don't suppose you're awake, and in a position to extend it this late on a Saturday???

Cheers, Carl.

rvg72 10-07-2007 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Roy - my beta seems to have expired - I don't suppose you're awake, and in a position to extend it this late on a Saturday???

Cheers, Carl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Carl, grab the latest patch from my site at www.holdemmanager.net

It says 0.35b on the site but it is now 0.36b

rvg

Herrigel 10-07-2007 05:14 AM

1) Is there a way to define Aliases like in PT, so I can see the merged stats of my accounts?

2) You can see the number of total events (like 3 of 12 times) by mouseover. But it does not work for all the c-bet data. Still to come?