Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

fnord_too 01-18-2007 10:32 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

NO CONFIRMEDS other than MDD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bah.

[/ QUOTE ]
well read my goddamn posts before you vote, then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am fine with one absent confirmed, I am bahing the [censored] rotten luck that 3 can't make it tonight. Honestly, I am fine with two absent confirmeds, getting confirmeds day four eligable is double plus good.

soah 01-18-2007 10:32 PM

I'd just like to draw everyone's attention to the fact that this is the first post fnord has made today which included any thoughts at all on who the wolves/villagers are (other than explaining/rationalizing his vote last night). All of Tuesday/Wednesday he mentioned exactly one suspect.

shortline99 01-18-2007 10:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

shorty, again, tell us who you are going to lynch and maybe we would vote for you. OMG IM SO AWESOME IM GONNA KILL A WOLF!!! doesnt cut it. you claim to know a wolf already, if thats the case , just tell us who it is and that you will vote for him. if you lie, the assassin will kill you. pretty simple.

[/ QUOTE ]
scott, i hope you haven't been typing this post for three hours, cause i think i typed up, IN BOLD, my suspects for tonight. I'll repeat. Amplify, Boiler, dmk, iron, and then the rest of your list is fair game.

HerbieGRD 01-18-2007 10:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
herbie, who do you want dead?

[/ QUOTE ]
Amp/Mets/Iron because I think they are wolves and lastchance because he has been a moran all night and I suspect it will continue

ScottHoward 01-18-2007 10:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how about this: we elect one confirmed, me, and mdorand, then let me talk to mdorand for a bit, and he can decide the vote. he can even lynch me if he chooses since he'll control the tiebreak.

[/ QUOTE ]
no [censored] way
tell us who you want to lynch first

CPFB 01-18-2007 10:36 PM

I agree with fnord that electing people to council who won't able to make it wouldn't be the end of the world. We get confirmeds day 4 eligible and more importantly, we don't elect wolves to the candidate pool.

I will more than likely vote for a bloc confirmed (not MDD).

dmk 01-18-2007 10:36 PM

just read up. does someone have an idea of who is in 2nd/3rd/4th or something?

shortline99 01-18-2007 10:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
how about this: we elect one confirmed, me, and mdorand, then let me talk to mdorand for a bit, and he can decide the vote. he can even lynch me if he chooses since he'll control the tiebreak.

[/ QUOTE ]
no [censored] way
tell us who you want to lynch first

[/ QUOTE ]
READ MY POSTS READ MY POSTS READ MY POSTS STOP TYPING READ MY POSTS

CPFB 01-18-2007 10:36 PM

I really like shorty's list, but I'd prefer not to gambool here.

dmk 01-18-2007 10:37 PM

btw, shortline, if you're an electorate you can't be lynched. like A+B can't lynch C