Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Best MSNL Coaches (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=546400)

cts 11-18-2007 01:57 PM

Re: Best MSNL Coaches

[ QUOTE ]
cts how does that work? Are you playing on the phone with your student, or do you only do in person coaching?

[/ QUOTE ]

Skype/Teamviewer

GoldenIP 11-18-2007 02:32 PM

Not many people have mentioned what BLd is like?

I'm so utterly curious about what BLd is like but it's like those who are coached by him don't want their fellow players to know, or are signed to some secrecy act or something [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

If anyone has had any experience with BLd, even if it's a one liner view...I'd be very curious as I'm sure others would. Completely understand anyone's desire for secrecy though.

DMoogle 11-18-2007 02:42 PM

IIRC he's more expensive than any other coach, $1600/hr. I don't think there has been many people at all who have hired him.

What stakes does MDMA play?

willw9 11-18-2007 02:45 PM

I remember hearing that KRANTZ met him in vegas, was talking poker with him, and was completely blown away by the level on which he understood the game.

Also, move down after running good? Really?

cbboy 11-18-2007 02:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I remember hearing that KRANTZ met him in vegas, was talking poker with him, and was completely blown away by the level on which he understood the game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think I remember reading that krantz said bld was "on a totally different planet of thinking"

GoldenIP 11-18-2007 03:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I think I remember reading that krantz said bld was "on a totally different planet of thinking"

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I remember KRANTZ saying that, too. Any further thoughts on the Chosen One?

VitoT 11-18-2007 03:26 PM

who is BLd ?

AceCR9 11-18-2007 03:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
who is BLd ?

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

Fonkey123 11-18-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i offer railtard coaching for the same price as AE [censored] JONES, $350/hr. fonkey can vouch for my credentials. i have 4 years experience railing the biggest games online. pm me for info

also, at the rate i'm goin wrt to playing poker and unsuccessful shots, i might be back to being a pro railtard soon

[/ QUOTE ]

Can vouch for railtarding credentials.

GoldenIP 11-18-2007 03:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
who is BLd ?

[/ QUOTE ]

ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, sorry, that's blasphemy around here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] google is your friend.

But since you want and need to know, it's BLdSWtTRs. Widely considered the best player Party Poker's ever had pre-legislation.