Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Halloween WW - Costume Party (Game Thread) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=528193)

antidan444 10-22-2007 05:42 PM

Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'd like to suggest that we try to keep the thread a reasonable lenghth this game. I have concluded after watching the slow games that long unwieldy threads favor wolves because they become unmanageable for all but the most dedicated of villagers. Also, they make it much more difficult to keep track of who is posting thoughtful content (or, for that matter, posting at all).

Long threads full of one-line posts let wolves hide and look like they are posting a lot. Fewer posts of paragraph length are harder to fake and are harder to hide behind.

Be pro-village. Think about whether you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Think more than you talk.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

there's 115 posts in an hour

This is as far as I've read

But it's as far as I need to

VR is evil

Further pwnage coming soon

[/ QUOTE ]

VR has always believed this, that's why she started the slow games.

DustinG 10-22-2007 05:42 PM

Zurvan,

no

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 05:42 PM

I have a feeling voting for Books was a bad decision but I'm ok with that. I seem to have a penchant for making bad decisions lately. No use paddling upstream trying to make good ones.

Zurvan 10-22-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
holy crap this is exploding and has LOL village written all over it. I realize as a noob I don't have much pull here but tons of posting will only hurt the village me thinks.

Also I'm a bit unclear with what's going on here other than we've got 30 people in the party, 7 definitely evil and 23 neutral/good but we won't know the make up of this neutral/good group correct? Would I also be correct in assuming that all players regardless or alliance could potentialialy have a role (other than the traditional wolf/villager role) with special powers and that we won't know what these roles are or what they do or how many of them there are?

anyway, what's up party? where's the punch bowl?

[/ QUOTE ]

Also evil

VoraciousReader 10-22-2007 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
thanks for saying something that needed to be said. i absolutly agree with you.

but the last line of your message for some reason just came accross as unnecessary and annoying, like something my mom would say to me or something.. and i cant tell if youre addressing specifically the people already speaking in this thread or, if you were going to make this first post in this thread regardless.. anyway, i agree, but geez mom, take it easy. end paragraph.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so we're clear.

You 100% agree with me that the village should post intelligently, sparingly, and thoughtfully.

However, you decided to jump into the game with a post saying nothing but "whoa, get down off your high horse"? (Which, I did post a bit pompously, granted.)

For your follow-up post, you go with:

"......"

Noted.

antidan444 10-22-2007 05:43 PM

I'm starting to think Dustin and I should be masons.

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm starting to think Dustin and I should be masons.

[/ QUOTE ]
1st sign of the apocalypse

antidan444 10-22-2007 05:44 PM

Dude, the apocalypse already happened. It just wasn't here.

HerbieGRD 10-22-2007 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, the apocalypse already happened. It just wasn't here.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm seriously bummed that I missed it [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

JennFox 10-22-2007 05:46 PM

i said i AGREED with you. i didnt say i was mature enough to actually do it.

and again, get off your high horse. you'll fall and break your [censored] neck, babe..