Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   WPEX Regulars thread (lc) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=419637)

JoeKKer 08-04-2007 08:54 AM

Re: WPEX Regulars thread (lc)

[ QUOTE ]
Off the top of my head from 5/10 and 10/20:

jhstv17 (or something similiar). I haven't seen him in a while, but I thought he was one of the better players I encountered.

GoingDownSlow. Same as above.

I_DRAWOUT_U. I may have got the name wrong, but he's from Denmark. He doesn't play that often, but when he does, he's probably one of the better players. There's someone with a similiar name (I_SUCKOUT_U or something similiar) from Norway who can be a pain to play against if you're running bad, but he's pretty prone to tilting. And he's such a whiny bastard that I'll never think he's anything but mediocre.

JoeKKer. I think he's just moved up to 5/10 from 3/6. I think he's +EV in the games, and he's not really bad... but he needs to learn how to adjust to different players. The first time I played with him, I thought he was decent/good, but the second time, he was really spewy. So, while I don't think he's bad, he needs to retain better control over his emotions, or back off the LAGgier players until he's more comfortable adjusting to them.

There's one or two others I know I'm leaving out, but I just can't remember their nicks. These are really just the guys who I thought were/could be at least decent, and who I don't know whether or not they're 2+2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thx for the tip dude, I think you're absolute right on about me (no sarcasm). Does any1 else have any *constructive* criticism? Would be appreciated since I do feel like I spew too much sometimes.

JoeKKer 08-04-2007 08:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

JoeKKer.

[/ QUOTE ]

he is not good.

[/ QUOTE ]

I will get better!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Fabian 08-04-2007 03:05 PM

As I've stopped playing on this site, feel free to make fun of my lagtardiness and overall horrible play.

AgransamFnRu

Kinja 11-01-2007 06:08 PM

Re: Player Capsules

how about some recent players?

MonsterBA
Reverse123
Dcruz
BigDog
PokerSmurf
RetirementMoney
Dywrtz
Boyin.... something (forget full name)
Axekick

I think many players left or busted out but just curious of any of you still playing there think of these folks???

[ QUOTE ]
czar1111 - weak tight vag, won't tilt

dadevil - same basic player as czar except devil tilts

weveGotAWinr - decent player, a whiner, nothing special

mrmumsan - solid

goingdownslow - weak tight nit who's running well - loves to fold

keep_at_it - solid, mixes things up

jonthefox - a lagro / lagtard / whatever you want to call them

annihilator - total weak tight vag

bigdog07 - just bad all around

More later...

[/ QUOTE ]

ggbman 11-01-2007 11:37 PM

I'll bust them all (again) (im a cocky drunk) (and use parenthesis too much)

ThxBearl 11-02-2007 01:57 AM

Can you deposit with epassporte to WPEX? I withdrew all my $ from this site when all the neteller [censored] went down cause I didnt wanna get rolled for $4K.

hoppscot22 11-13-2007 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]

how about some recent players?

MonsterBA
Reverse123
Dcruz
BigDog
PokerSmurf
RetirementMoney
Dywrtz
Boyin.... something (forget full name)
Axekick

I think many players left or busted out but just curious of any of you still playing there think of these folks???

[/ QUOTE ]

retirement money is back? playing 50 100+? i might have to hop back on, get some more matches going with ggbman then

CAMEL1111 11-17-2007 07:28 PM

WPEX traffic is awful.

jstill 11-17-2007 08:39 PM

if u are the camel on wpex u were like the worst player on the whole site ever just about... seriously...

Choparno 11-22-2007 05:49 AM

What do you think about kingswayspecial? Can't work out whether he's horrible or good.