Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=347301)

Neil S 03-05-2007 04:17 PM

Re: LOTR: The Two Towers (GAME THREAD)

Well, for what it's worth, it'd already crossed my mind that Durron and Kumu were wolves together when GT1T said it. So either he's a wolf and is just brilliantly leading me along the path I already wanted to go, or I'm going to pat myself on the back later.

Either way I'll stick with Durron.

Mark_K 03-05-2007 04:17 PM

In fellowship, through the whole game, dmk was SUPER-villagery, I thought for sure he had to be a wolf. My read was so wrong...

Perhaps a better read: Consulting tea leaves/lotto numbers/hidden messages in the last LOST episode.. OR Today, I played 5 SNG's, came in 5th all 5 times. Who's the fifth person on the list, Who mod's in STTF?? Durron... Hmmm.. (Rubs chin...)

GetThere1Time 03-05-2007 04:18 PM

Got out of a lynch?!?!? I'm not even in a lynch lawl

durron597 03-05-2007 04:19 PM

whatever, i have work to do, i'll come back when you guys have found someone that isn't a huge mistake to lynch

durron597 03-05-2007 04:19 PM

vr, please go reread day 1 in lunar legend and then tell me what you think gt1t is capable as a wolf

dmk 03-05-2007 04:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
whatever, i have work to do, i'll come back when you guys have found someone that isn't a huge mistake to lynch

[/ QUOTE ]

*points to nich*

GetThere1Time 03-05-2007 04:22 PM

Capabale as a wolf? I made 2 posts and you voted me and for some reason love me as a candidate now.

durron durron durron

durron597 03-05-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, for what it's worth, it'd already crossed my mind that Durron and Kumu were wolves together when GT1T said it. So either he's a wolf and is just brilliantly leading me along the path I already wanted to go, or I'm going to pat myself on the back later.

Either way I'll stick with Durron.

[/ QUOTE ]

aaoeuhoetuhsneotuhteohutseo

do you guys really think that me doing things to provoke reactions out of people is a wolfy? more posts i could go find easily

[ QUOTE ]
Capabale as a wolf? I made 2 posts and you voted me and for some reason love me as a candidate now.

durron durron durron

[/ QUOTE ]

YOUR POST WAS THAT KUMUBOU AND I ARE WOLVES WHICH IS THE DUMBEST THING SINCE THE FORD EDSEL

REALLY AM GOING TO WORK NOW MORANS