Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Election! - The Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=307361)

amplify 01-16-2007 02:55 PM

Re: Election! - The Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Huh, well-known posters seem to have an advantage in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]
Just like real life.

I also support dmk

aaronk56 01-16-2007 02:57 PM

I would be willing to support anyone who will elect Clowntable today.

With the way the server's are working, I think we're holding this election in Florida.

metsandfinsfan 01-16-2007 02:58 PM

support luckay

Scotthoward is another candidate i would support, as well as WDCbooks and DMK.

I hate to put traz, shortline, or xorbie on the electorate this early ... and i also doubt that the electoral college lynches them this early .... which is why this game is real interesting

With 9 wolves, there is a decent chance that we put two wolves in the electoral college .... but since there actual votes have to be public, it will be interesting how it works.

Luckay, are you willing to vote with your constitutients or will you vote on your own?

Boiler_bd 01-16-2007 03:00 PM

Everyone knows that today traz will be elected and will probably decide the lynch. Later on I want people who I can read as village/evil. Likely the village will have a bigger influence over the electorate's decisions later in the game and we just need to elect people we can trust. I'll base my decision later on who hasn't been voted yet.

On a side note I will not be voting bram ever, what a dick.

aaronk56 01-16-2007 03:03 PM

Seriously though, I would support anyone below:

chuck
dmk
fnord
iron yuppie
luckay
soah
stephen h
traz
wdcbooks
xorbie
zurvan

Boiler_bd 01-16-2007 03:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't have said this. I apologize bram. I wasn't a big fan of your comment towards me obviously.

*puts foot in mouth*

Stephen H 01-16-2007 03:06 PM

I'm going to Support Clown. He may be a bit of a dark horse candidate, but has been a fantastic villager in the games I've seen him in, and I'd like to keep him eligible for a day 3 or 4 seat. I believe in having a lot of eligible people for voting at any day, and that means some votes need to go on someone other than the top candidates.
There are a bunch of other people who need to get votes, too, like Xorbie, and Soah, but I don't want Clown to fall through the cracks here.

shortline99 01-16-2007 03:06 PM

can i be on the council tomorrow? i should have all the wolves by then.

Stephen H 01-16-2007 03:08 PM

Hm. Seems books already handled the clown vote. Now I can Support Xorbie and go from there.

Thebram 01-16-2007 03:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I shouldn't have said this. I apologize bram. I wasn't a big fan of your comment towards me obviously.

*puts foot in mouth*

[/ QUOTE ]

I was gunna say, it was a bit harsh [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

*cough*bond*cough*