Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Heads Up Poker (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=60)
-   -   *****October LC Thread: LIMCASH is the new NLCASH***** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513372)

Leader 10-08-2007 03:43 AM

Re: *****October LC Thread: LIMCASH is the new NLCASH*****

OMG who's the best $5 SnG player? I have to know now!

hra146 10-08-2007 07:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats def. me. I maintained a 33% ROI over a singificant sample. 23 matches in total. I totally rule. Therefore Im also the best HUSNG player on 2p2.

gcaash 10-08-2007 07:35 AM

huhhh how about this micro stakes ownage !

[image]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/7...agemnv2.th.jpg
[/image]

LOL

HokieGreg 10-08-2007 08:51 AM

Shot Stars support an email after my 9 game losing streak yesterday. Here's the response:

Hello Greg,

Thanks for the email.

There is no such thing as a 'doomswitch'.

As we explained in a previous email to you all cards dealt are
completely
random and favor no player over another.

Regards,

Michael S
PokerStars Support Team

People_Mover 10-08-2007 09:29 AM

Played the Stars Million, Stars 400K, Full Tilt Mulligan, Bodog 100K, 30K, FTP 17.5K, UB 200K and cashed ONCE for a measly 300 bucks. Nothing like a negative 1200.00 donkament day. I <3 Sundays.

I don't know if it was once of you, but I took someone for 1400.00 at 2/4NL heads up last night in about 15 minutes.

ChicagoRy 10-08-2007 10:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

We also have that LC $100 regulars thread, I know it's not as exact as the same question that keeps getting spammed in new threads, but it would probably be fine for their cause.

Indiana 10-08-2007 12:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
tuition reimbursement

[/ QUOTE ]

So concierge is basically whatever you want and they come up with an amount of FPPs for it? Elky got a mansion (I'm guessing in Korea) I think, someone got a safari and you got tuition reimbursement, I take it those are not equal in fpp cost.

Edit: Also, Indy, for all the talk about how great the Bay area is compared to the rest of the US you sure run into a lot of bs troubles out there. Not a diss, just an observation. And shouldn't the catholic church have their hands full with homosexuality in SF, not building codes (if that last sentence is not allowed please only delete that)?

[/ QUOTE ]

Chicago, the bay area does have lots of troubles, I'm starting to miss the low taxes and personal conveniences of Indianapolis and the midwest.

I don't think I'll stay here forever, its overpriced and crowded, and the democrats are VERY unreasonable to the hard working guy like me.

Indy

rapidacid 10-08-2007 01:00 PM

I'm new to HU cash and getting a little frustrated over a small sample of 5K hands ... basically I'm not making any hands and more importantly my opponents aren't making any 2nd best hands when I make a hand ...

Is the majority of the profit to be made at HU cash just outplaying your opponent & exploiting their tendencies, or does it come from patiently waiting & getting max profit out of monsters when they also make something?

Thanks

Conspiracy 10-08-2007 01:22 PM

3rd in the 750k MTT on Tilt yesterday.... life's good.

abcjnich 10-08-2007 01:46 PM

HU is about any other form of poker. maximize your wins in the long run, and minimize your losses. ez game, right?