Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official November Thread: General Discussion (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535573)

capodu 11-01-2007 03:29 AM

Re: Official November Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
jesus titty [censored] christ nice work skier

[/ QUOTE ]

MYNAMEIZGREG 11-01-2007 03:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
50k+ hands of 5/10
Learn how to fold
Get XBL set up in apartment for halo3
Anything above 40k would be nice ;D.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm waiting for the day - you're gonna get stomped so bad by me in Haloooooooooo

fitnessfreak 11-01-2007 04:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
hopefully this is a good sign for this month... most i have ever won with a straight flush.

Party Poker, $2/$4 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $505.55
MP: $409.45
Hero (CO): $1,581.10
BTN: $394
SB: $74
BB: $731.30

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (CO)
UTG calls $4, MP folds, Hero calls $4, BTN folds, SB calls $2, <font color="red">BB raises to $28</font>, UTG calls $24, Hero calls $24, SB folds

Flop: ($88) 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (3 Players)
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $67</font>, BB calls $67, UTG folds

Turn: ($222) T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, Hero checks

River: ($222) 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players)
BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $123</font>, <font color="red">BB raises to $360</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1,486.10 and is All-In</font>, BB calls $276.30 and is All-In

Results: $1,494.60 Pot
Hero showed 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight flush, King high) and WON $2,340.90 (+$1,609.60 NET)
BB showed A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a flush, Ace high) and LOST (-$731.30 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

you run a lot better than you play.

Marwan 11-01-2007 04:07 AM

that hand looks fine to me

SlowHabit 11-01-2007 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
man i just watched the last 2 episodes of HSP and it's like nobody on the show realizes that you are allowed to bet the river. jamie gold wouldnt know a value bet if it hit him in the [censored] face. these clowns literally are incapable of making completely standard, not even close to thin, value bets.

ofc sammy is the only one who has a clue how to valuebet and hes awesome, but jesus everyone else tilts me so hard.

[/ QUOTE ]
Sammy sure made some sick anorexic bets. Although with his image, it would be burning moneys if he doesn't valuebet 2nd/3rd pair, let alone top pair.

I am starting to like Jamie Gold more, as a person, not as a player who misses valuebets like his job. And despite Helmuth's antics, I understand why rich businessmen want to play with him. He seems like a great person.

fitnessfreak 11-01-2007 04:28 AM

wasnt referring to that hand. although that was pretty disgusting. meh, dont mind me, im just ranting.

Clayton 11-01-2007 04:39 AM

if its lifetilting you that the threadstarter wasnt a green mod say moooo

PBJaxx 11-01-2007 04:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
50k+ hands of 5/10
Learn how to fold
Get XBL set up in apartment for halo3
Anything above 40k would be nice ;D.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm waiting for the day - you're gonna get stomped so bad by me in Haloooooooooo

[/ QUOTE ]

I want in this game. Snakekilla, get this setup and send PBJaxx a friend request on Halo yo!

Marwan 11-01-2007 05:04 AM

I lovvved how Hellmuth made it 150K w/ KK when he limped w/KK and Farha raised to 10K or so w/Jh7h.. You know Farha's gonna call any reasonable raise if Phil raised to 40 or something. He went for the jugular tourney raise.

erroneous 11-01-2007 05:14 AM

Rant: I can't even play poker and watch ESPN at the same time anymore. Kobe puts me on such massive tilt, its crazy. It's not good enough that we finally get a deal good enough to get him. No, we have to keep Deng out of it.

Bulls lose first game after Gordon takes a fadeaway 3-point shot at the buzzer to try to win it. Either get Kobe here all ready or end the trade talks now, so I don't have to think about him every time the Bulls go on a 5 minutes scoring drought.

Oh ya, try to play 10k hands. I'm really lazy