Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   High Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535770)

HEK 11-29-2007 01:59 AM

Re: HSNL [censored] THREAD NOVEMBER

made $44k today, my biggest single day score in at least a year. Damn I'm gonna sleep well tonight.

bigt2k4 11-29-2007 02:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
made $44k today, my biggest single day score in at least a year. Damn I'm gonna sleep well tonight.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice, I usually quit after being up 20k, which I did today and yesterday, feels like you are on a high the rest of the day.

terp 11-29-2007 02:04 AM

fsu, set UB to manually record HHs and import from this folder rather than the pokerace saved ones. it's been available since the resizable tables upgrade.

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 02:39 AM

i use ultimate history, not PA, but they obv have similar problems. ill try saving to folder, thx.

Dale Dough 11-29-2007 02:40 AM

[censored] YOU 50/100 one day ima stop getting pozzed and my hands will hold up again!

Sklansky EV bitching results to follow

Dale Dough 11-29-2007 03:18 AM

..and PT not working either [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I'll just use this post to once again bitch at Prima for not allowing me to access my money. Bitches.

Ansky 11-29-2007 05:59 AM

new record for me today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-75k.

Dale Dough 11-29-2007 06:25 AM

Eat [censored].

Dale Dough 11-29-2007 06:27 AM

Someone please suggest something for me to do the next 1-2 weeks. I'm too pissed off to play poker and have nothing better to do. I already graduated, have traveled enough (and big trip coming up around NY anyway) and am not interested in acquiring a new skill or sth gay like that. Hookers and blow is out too, gf wouldn't approve. Please.

king_of_drafts 11-29-2007 06:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Someone please suggest something for me to do the next 1-2 weeks. I'm too pissed off to play poker and have nothing better to do. I already graduated, have traveled enough (and big trip coming up around NY anyway) and am not interested in acquiring a new skill or sth gay like that. Hookers and blow is out too, gf wouldn't approve. Please.

[/ QUOTE ]

go to like some scenic spa or something where you can just get massages and swim a lot, or smoke a lot of weed

Dale Dough 11-29-2007 06:37 AM

That sounds pretty decent. Keep em coming plz.

g-p 11-29-2007 09:14 AM

buy a puppy, give it back in 2 weeks

TheWorstPlayer 11-29-2007 09:29 AM

rent a sports car and drive around. acquire a new skill or something gay like that. make something for your gf. call your mom.

EC10 11-29-2007 10:51 AM

go rent the dvd's of some good show you haven't seen yet and watch all the episodes. entourage, the office (US and UK versions both good), arrested development, etc.

Shizzle12345 11-29-2007 10:55 AM

get call of duty 4 from the stores. I heard that game is awesome.

TheWorstPlayer 11-29-2007 11:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
go rent the dvd's of some good show you haven't seen yet and watch all the episodes. entourage, the office (US and UK versions both good), arrested development, etc.

[/ QUOTE ]
ooooo, I did this with The Wire (well, I downloaded it) and it was a great way to spend a week or two. Fantastic show.

Stinger88 11-29-2007 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

qft, just watched all of Entourage in the last week myself (although I had already seen most a while ago)

Dan Terra 11-29-2007 12:07 PM

i watched all 3 seasons of arrested development in 3 days once

that was enjoyable

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 12:09 PM

call of duty 4 is disgustingly good. mine is for ps3, but im sure the 360 version is just as good.

bigt2k4 11-29-2007 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
call of duty 4 is disgustingly good. mine is for ps3, but im sure the 360 version is just as good.

[/ QUOTE ]
very true

EmpireMaker2 11-29-2007 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
ooooo, I did this with The Wire (well, I downloaded it) and it was a great way to spend a week or two. Fantastic show.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wire ding ding ding.

king_of_drafts 11-29-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Oo this is a good one, we are seriously in a golden age of television there are so many solid shows. Lost, Heroes, Sopranos are all good too

TheWorstPlayer 11-29-2007 01:54 PM

No one thinks it's a problem that general consensus is forming that the best thing to do while taking a break from staring at your screen playing poker all day is to stare at your screen watching tv all day?

easycall 11-29-2007 02:13 PM

i just witnessed a good one.

Dealer: durrrr posts the small blind of $200
Dealer: Idontgiveashi posts the big blind of $400
Dealer: Gus Hansen raises to $1,400
Dealer: durrrr calls $1,200
Dealer: Idontgiveashi raises to $5,600
Dealer: Gus Hansen calls $4,200
Dealer: durrrr raises to $22,400
Dealer: Idontgiveashi has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: Idontgiveashi has requested TIME
Dealer: Idontgiveashi calls $16,800
Dealer: Gus Hansen has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: Gus Hansen has requested TIME
Dealer: Gus Hansen calls $16,800
Dealer: The flop is [8h 7d Js]
Dealer: durrrr bets $33,016, and is all in
Dealer: Idontgiveashi calls $17,600, and is all in
Dealer: Gus Hansen has 15 seconds left to act
Dealer: Gus Hansen has requested TIME
Dealer: EatMyAcesSucka sits down
Dealer: EatMyAcesSucka adds $8,000
Dealer: Gus Hansen calls $10,146, and is all in
Dealer: durrrr shows [Kc Ac Jh Ad]
Dealer: Idontgiveashi shows [6d Qc 3d 5c]
Dealer: Gus Hansen shows [As 7s 2c 4d]
Dealer: Uncalled bet of $15,416 returned to durrrr
Dealer: The turn is [9s]
Dealer: The river is [Jc]
Dealer: durrrr shows three of a kind, Jacks
Dealer: Idontgiveashi shows a straight, Nine high
Dealer: Idontgiveashi wins the side pot ($14,908) with a
straight, Nine high
Dealer: Gus Hansen shows two pair, Jacks and Sevens
Dealer: Idontgiveashi wins the main pot ($97,637) with a
straight, Nine high
Dealer: Gus Hansen is sitting out

fsuplayer 11-29-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
No one thinks it's a problem that general consensus is forming that the best thing to do while taking a break from staring at your screen playing poker all day is to stare at your screen watching tv all day?

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, im too add, so id rather play video games than watch tv alot of the time. unless its really late, then ill just pop in something pretty in HD to watch.

but yeah, going outside and reading a book>>>> video games after a session.

mrTEA 11-29-2007 04:26 PM

buy yourself some cool [censored]

Dan Terra 11-29-2007 04:29 PM

yo someone give me a list of awesome restaurants to hit up in vegas

HEK 11-29-2007 04:30 PM

CRAFT at MGM

FoxwoodsFiend 11-29-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

meh, im too add, so id rather play video games than watch tv alot of the time. unless its really late, then ill just pop in something pretty in HD to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

normally after a long session my brain is too stimulated to just slow down enough to read a book. i end upjust mindlessly reading the words and not absorbing anything so after a session i just drink some scotch and zone out in front of the t.v. for a half hour or so then either go to sleep or go to the gym/go to a coffee shop and read. but reading immediately is just not doable.

EC10 11-29-2007 04:31 PM

shintaro @ bellagio

the_dal_kid 11-29-2007 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It's usually a pretty big accomplishment to just say "I'll do anything but play poker for 2 weeks" after that things like reading, gym, TV all seem way more relaxing.

Fwiw I would recommend watching both seasons of "Extras".

If TV gets too boring then just get on ebay and buy some cool [censored] (always makes me feel better)

FoxwoodsFiend 11-29-2007 04:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Fix @ Bellagio is a great restaurant with gourmet comfort food, very creative and delicious.

Delmonico Steakhouse at Venetian: best steak other than Peter Lugar's I've ever had.

China Grill at Mandalay Bay is ridiculously tasty modern Chinese food.

Michael Mina (sp?) at Bellagio is also great.

Shintaro @ Bellagio is delicious.

Scores has pretty good bar food.

Eagles 11-29-2007 04:47 PM

Michael Mina is amazing.

cts 11-29-2007 05:10 PM

gotta hit Fix of course, every Vegas trip of mine involves multiple trips for the kobe miniburgers

Okada at the Wynn is pretty dope for the sushi and Kobe, I like it a little better than Nobu tbh, maybe just cause of the environment

Shintaro is great

AceCR9 11-29-2007 05:42 PM

agree w/ China Grill- during WSOP a group of 6 or 7 of us went there, we ordered a bunch of stuff(served family style) and everything was great. a bit more casual overall than some of the other places too.

wait- Kobe mini burgers? i need to check these out

HEK 11-29-2007 05:50 PM

suprisingly, the steakhouse at the hard rock (called AJ's or something like that) was absolutely amazing...one of the best dinners I've ever had (was 7 of us).

Xaston 11-29-2007 05:55 PM

Guys,

Nobu >>>>> Shintaro.

PickyTooth 11-29-2007 05:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Please go to Cafe martorano at the rio and have the tasting menu. Trust me on this one, it will be one of the best meals you've had.

ike 11-29-2007 06:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Guys,

Nobu >>>>> Shintaro.

[/ QUOTE ]

i've only been to the nobu at atlantis but if vegas nobu is similar this is definitely correct

king_of_drafts 11-29-2007 06:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

normally after a long session my brain is too stimulated to just slow down enough to read a book. i end upjust mindlessly reading the words and not absorbing anything so after a session i just drink some scotch and zone out in front of the t.v. for a half hour or so then either go to sleep or go to the gym/go to a coffee shop and read. but reading immediately is just not doable.

[/ QUOTE ]

qft