Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   OH and zero started a family (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=553708)

antidan444 11-25-2007 08:41 PM

Re: OH and zero started a family

When I say it was maddening to keep up with, I mean it was maddening for my wife to keep up with it, LDO.

She had to correct me just now.

KyrosMother 11-25-2007 09:08 PM

Yeah...we tried two litter boxes.

It just made them go even more....

antidan444 11-25-2007 09:13 PM

It's hilarious how every time we (oops, she) cleam the boxes out, the INSTANT we (she, damnit!) put it back in place, our (her?) older cat is in there doing her thing.

VoraciousReader 11-25-2007 09:36 PM

Cats like a clean toilet. Think about it...when you're in a public bathroom, do you use the one somebody didn't flush or do you choose the one that at least appears pristine?

Give your wife the gift of no scooping for Xmas:

Automatic Litter Box

CPFB 11-25-2007 09:41 PM

VR,

That auto litter box didn't work for me. I had one for about 6 months. Every time it ran, it just flung the poo up and then back into the litter box.

chim17 11-25-2007 09:44 PM

This girl I knew used to have one of those. It'd go off at like 4 in the morning and sounded like an electric drill.

I complained to her in the morning that the building people needed to not work on the building at that time and she told me it was the litter box.

VoraciousReader 11-25-2007 09:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
VR,

That auto litter box didn't work for me. I had one for about 6 months. Every time it ran, it just flung the poo up and then back into the litter box.

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Which one? I don't have one myself (it's one of those "to purchase one day" items) but one of my ex-boyfriends had the Litter Maid one and it worked pretty much flawlessly.

JennFox 11-25-2007 09:50 PM

www.catgenie.com

dont ask how i know about this

Our House 11-25-2007 09:51 PM

VR, I already have an automatic litter box. It's called "zero cleaning"

(okay, that was bad)

CPFB 11-25-2007 10:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
VR,

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? Which one? I don't have one myself (it's one of those "to purchase one day" items) but one of my ex-boyfriends had the Litter Maid one and it worked pretty much flawlessly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure which one it was, but it looks exactly like the one in your link.

sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't. Not sure what caused it not to work, but I def remember the litter and poo flinging around instead of going in the waste bin.