Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Full Ring (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   ***Official October Graphs/Results Thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534736)

Landlord79 11-01-2007 11:16 PM

Re: ***Official October Graphs/Results Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
that is a pretty big pot

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I wish that I was on the good end of it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Landlord79 11-01-2007 11:17 PM

I can see how to delete a table for the night and how to delete a whole night of a certain level, but not individual hands.

Landlord79 11-01-2007 11:26 PM

Nevermind, I found it!

Posted: Thu May 03, 2007 10:33 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You would have to double-click on the session that this hand was part of on the Session Notes tab. Then go to the Game Notes tab and click the Export button to export all of the hands from this session to a file.

Edit the file fixing the hand in question.

Then purge the session using the Utilities > Database Maintenance and Options window.

The reimport the edited file using the Select Files To Import button on the File > Import Hand Histories/Tournament Summaries window.

AceCR9 11-01-2007 11:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
+21 000$ + 2500$ rakeback = 23 500$ for me in october.

60 000 hands played, mostly NL400 with a little bit of NL600, NL1000 and NL2000.

Not a very good month for the win rate. (2 ptBB/100 average for all limits) and I ended the month on a 9000$ downswing. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe learn to fold KK vs nits? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Landlord79 11-01-2007 11:51 PM

Woops! Sry everyone, I put this in the wrong thread!

BotOnTilt 11-02-2007 01:56 PM

LC, is that all from NL10?

Zeclion, welcome to the forums [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I'm sure you'll be crushing NL10 soon.

October has been a bit annoying, no graphs since I've only played 1.3k hands from sites with PT support.

Played 1.3k hands of NL10 and was up 4 bins for $43 + $90 in bonus.
Played about 1.5k hands of NL25 on a site without PT, and I realized I hate playing without a hud. Was down 2 bins before I decided to short stack the rest of the bonus requirements.

So I'm down $10 from poker and up $100 from Bonii. I guess its okay, but if I had only played less than 1k hands more I'd cleared another $130 in bonuses which would have made this my third consecutive "best month ever". Oh well, I'll probably clear the bonii tomorrow and November will be a great month [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I'm also going to clear some bonii on sites with PT support and hopefully win at poker.

Mike Kelley 11-02-2007 02:08 PM

bonii witty plural for bunus?

Hyachachachacha [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

seki 11-02-2007 02:24 PM

It would be accurate if bonus was a masculine noun instead of neutral. Bona FTW!

D.L.M. 11-02-2007 02:40 PM

DLM is back to taking brain pills again. YOU ARE ALL FUCT!

Fielding lol 11-02-2007 09:35 PM

"Officially" my first month! Aka "Warning I'm a newblet"

TLDR stuff:

I've been reading, read many many books, and playing home games/B&M(way out of my BR) off and on for quite some time. Last month I decided I was going to give this a real shot. Real shot, to me, means a few things, but in short discipline. I plan to play almost everyday, if not every day, for at least 3-4hrs, study everyday for at least 1/3rd of the time I play, and finall make sure I'm within my bankroll.

Having read a lot and had some decent experience, I decided to deposit $450 so that I'd be rolled for 25NL. I started on Oct. 17th and I've played every day for about 5hrs on average, with anywhere from 4-8 tables.

Results stuff:
Oct 17 - Oct 31
24061 hands played at 25NL
+$461 from playing
+108 from rakeback

Putting me at almost a $1,000 BR and ready to start 50NL, hopefully, which is where I will start at in Nov.

Graph stuff:
I use PokerOffice, so it looks weird =/ If anybody uses PokerOffice and has suggestons on how to post my monthly graph better please PM me.

http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...f/Octgraph.jpg