Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=534676)

goofyballer 10-30-2007 04:53 PM

Re: JUST [censored] END IT ALREADY: The EricW Thread

Danny, my records show that you did $46 in rake on FTP last month and have done $0 in October. Get back to work 4 me plz.

Dids 10-30-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This thread is soooo boring and worse than most EricW threads.

Dids if yr gonna clog this place with sr biz I'm going to have to take you out of my Top 8.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually really interested in your opinion on this one.

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Danny, my records show that you did $46 in rake on FTP last month and have done $0 in October. Get back to work 4 me plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

school is eating me up goofy. I've stopped poker for about a month, and gave up my political blog.

However, in the spring semester my GF is leaving for england, and I will have oodles of free time. I'll be a money making SnG grinding whore for you for months then. I plan on taking a serious shot at bankroll improvement for the first time in a while starting in Jan.

Poofler 10-30-2007 04:58 PM

That's right, bitch, you better get back to work for goofyballer. Also, how much?

chadmack 10-30-2007 04:58 PM

although i have very much respect for some of the "somethings" in bbv4l that are for banning eric (i.e. danny, conspire, goofyballer, gildwulf, etc.), i really think all this needs to stop. as long as he isn't making like 5 OPs a day and doing EXTREME trolling on a regular basis he just doesn't deserve a ban. yea he's not a great poster but he does have some funny moments and if you don't like him you can ignore him. there are a lot of posters that i don't like but i don't say anything i just pass over their posts. this is a forum where diversity should run free, obviously not everyone is going to love every poster.

adolf dids: please stop trying to advance your policy of creating an aryan race of bbv consisting of all elite posters, slaughtering (banning) the less-than average posters (in your opinion), and basically just hating on ericw cause u guys have a rivalry. DO NOT BAN imo

bmwguy525 10-30-2007 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i just hate blutarski.

[/ QUOTE ]
post for post #1 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

BowToYourSensei 10-30-2007 05:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Eric's attempts to troll me tend to just make him look stupid anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, lately he has made many homeruns because you mods tend to fall into his traps. Hes a genious and youre a crybaby.

[/ QUOTE ]

in my opinion the home run is the ultimate rally-killer. because even though you get the runs, then the next guy gets called out. inning over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Overlooked genius right here, really.

[/ QUOTE ]

DannyOcean_ 10-30-2007 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
That's right, bitch, you better get back to work for goofyballer. Also, how much?

[/ QUOTE ]

how much what? how much awesomeness radiates from goofyballer? How much imo improves every sentence you tag it on imo? How much a DO_ICP trades for on the bbv4l black market?

JayA 10-30-2007 05:02 PM

EricW is a cool guy. We've shared PMs back and forth, and he was nothing but a nice individual. Don't do it Dids. Have some compassion!

lippy 10-30-2007 05:04 PM

Didn't read any of this, but I still think that EricW is an elaborate gimmick account of someone with an absurd ability to post very frequently (El D, assani, someone like that). Everything he says seems to be an attempt to provoke others.

Ban him, imoafaiktbh.