Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   MNF Football: Cowboys vs. Bills (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=518545)

MacGuyV 10-08-2007 09:37 PM

Re: MNF Football: Cowboys vs. Bills

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trent Edwards has looked very impressive for a rookie QB. Hell, for any QB.

If he can keep this up, they should at least think about starting Edwards full-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I think they have been considering that when they got Edwards in the 3rd round. I see a Leftwich/Garrard situation possibly showing its ugly head in Buffalo and I feel bad for the fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I want to stab myself every time I visit the Bills boards. The establishment is full of retarded stuff like: "The Jets aren't the Steelers"...as if a 4th yr QB vs. a rookie is apples & apples. Not to mention Denver's D doesn't look all that.

littlekeed 10-08-2007 09:37 PM

Nice job by Lynch on this drive. Good rebound after the sack.

Nonfiction 10-08-2007 09:38 PM

bills let us gogogo and score and then dallas score and then I will be happy with my donk buffalo +17.5/o38.5 teaser

vixticator 10-08-2007 09:38 PM

How can Stanford be so bad with Edwards starting... I don't understand.

SuperUberBob 10-08-2007 09:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Trent Edwards has looked very impressive for a rookie QB. Hell, for any QB.

If he can keep this up, they should at least think about starting Edwards full-time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, I think they have been considering that when they got Edwards in the 3rd round. I see a Leftwich/Garrard situation possibly showing its ugly head in Buffalo and I feel bad for the fans.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I think the difference here is that there will be a clear winner out of the Losman/Edwards battle. Del Rio was just really fickle about choosing between Garrard and Leftwich and that set the Jaguars back.

If they keep winning under Edwards, they should stick with him. Though my guess is that Losman will get his job back after his injury, start sucking a lot and Edwards will get the job for the rest of the season and for the foreseeable future.

littlekeed 10-08-2007 09:39 PM

Good play call... just wish Peters got that block.

Jack of Arcades 10-08-2007 09:39 PM

I am impressed everytime I see Terence Newman. He just doesn't stop, and he's always breaking up these little dumbass screens. He even ran right through a blocker.

Needle77 10-08-2007 09:40 PM

McGahee,

What do you think of Jauron?

Nonfiction 10-08-2007 09:41 PM

gah if they actually handed it off instead of play action there on 3rd down it was a td

Jack of Arcades 10-08-2007 09:41 PM

If you're gonna throw it from 3rd and goal from the 7, perhaps you should have a couple wide receivers on the field.