Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   College Football Week 6 (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=515877)

Austiger 10-06-2007 01:13 PM

Re: College Football Week 6

[ QUOTE ]
Auburn running this bullsht high school offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah 2 possessions, 2 long TD drives against the SEC's #2 defense. Hopefully we can watch the Bama/FSU film and get some tips.

IlliniLou 10-06-2007 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMG, Illinois uses the bucket for Extra points?? Hahaha, I love that high school [censored].

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah, i dont really get it, last year i think it was, we ran a fake with it and got a 2 point conversion

barryc83 10-06-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Auburn running this bullsht high school offense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah 2 possessions, 2 long TD drives against the SEC's #2 defense. Hopefully we can watch the Bama/FSU film and get some tips.

[/ QUOTE ]

You really buy this SEC #2 D? ahahahahahahahahaha. Seriously man youre better than that. Leave zero safeties over the top, guard the flats and rush and make Cox beat you down the field. Profit.

IlliniLou 10-06-2007 01:19 PM

are you [censored] kidding me? what a lucky [censored] catch

RandomUser 10-06-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Is there a reason that Wisconsin was ranked #5?

[/ QUOTE ]

They're undefeated. Are you kidding me?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, 5-0 against zero competition including several games where they barely won against mediocre teams.

barryc83 10-06-2007 01:23 PM

This is gonna turn into a beatdown, at least i can play halo3 now.

Austiger 10-06-2007 01:24 PM

barry- I'm tired of the pissing contest with the bama fans on this board. If you want to talk trash go ahead. Auburn's 21-0 on 3 possessions and playing near perfect football right now. If you want to hate, go ahead.

T50_Omaha8 10-06-2007 01:26 PM

Damn, they had all the luck in the world on that drive and still couldn't bring it into the endzone.

I hope this week is as wrought with upsets as last.

barryc83 10-06-2007 01:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
barry- I'm tired of the pissing contest with the bama fans on this board. If you want to talk trash go ahead. Auburn's 21-0 on 3 possessions and playing near perfect football right now. If you want to hate, go ahead.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol you scored again...im watching it delayed on yahoo..14-0. Its all good dude its the internet, and its Bama/AU, we're supposed to talk trash. The vast majority of Auburn fans/grads Ive met in real life are cool people and Im sure if I met you irl Id feel the same. Maybe I should tone it down, but Im never trying to be malicious (unless Im wasted). I will gladly admit that AU>UA right now and I Id gladly take off my bet with futuredoc if I could. Im just talking to talk, if it really bothers you Ill stop. Please dont post scores from this game though, so I can have some hope [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Austiger 10-06-2007 01:32 PM

Okay, no worries barry. GL against Houston (not really obv.)