Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Small Stakes Shorthanded (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=513515)

DrOlson 10-04-2007 03:37 AM

Re: Official SSSH LC/NC Thread for October!

[ QUOTE ]
All vs same maniac. Its funny too, this guy plays about 10000x better than I would postflop if I played as many hands as he did. Pretty tough maniac imo. I did not know such players existed until today

[/ QUOTE ]

Is doulas12 the player you are talking about?

Tryptamean 10-04-2007 04:04 AM

yes

danzasmack 10-04-2007 04:28 AM

man

1st time playing "can't sleep" poker in like MONTHS

wow did i run bad

seriously games will be good for a long time because of how much money i dumped to complete idiot [censored] fish. i really don't know if people will ever know how bad they are at this game.

but who cares when you runner runner me and win 91% of showdowns over about 300 hands.

jesus.

that SUCKED.

Heisenb3rg 10-04-2007 12:44 PM

yeah I was wondering why when I looked at the 30/60 games last night they were filled with 10/20 regulars (ariana2le, trpytamean , aprilrose) with like 9 people waiting on every table.

Is it just me or is adding yourself to a waiting list that is 7 playesr long pretty stupid/pointless?

ps I have side action vs bluffman on the gehrig/juiicee "my peen is bigger than urs" match if it ever happens.

sethypooh21 10-04-2007 01:13 PM

I don't think I know how to play poker anymore.

yourface 10-04-2007 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

when in doubt, raise it!
- Schneids

Tryptamean 10-04-2007 01:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it just me or is adding yourself to a waiting list that is 7 playesr long pretty stupid/pointless?

[/ QUOTE ]

In general, yes imo. However, last night I waited through 6-7 players for my seats, which took less than an hour. My session was about 3 hours long and the tables were still good hours after I left.

danzasmack 10-04-2007 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Take how many people you think know how to play poker. Divide it by about 25. It's less than that. I'm down to that number but i'm sure it will be less than that.

Though there was that moment when i realized i didn't know how to play. I mean, i knew how to raise/call/fold, but then i just thought i could do all this STUFF and it was just...stupid.

danzasmack 10-04-2007 03:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah I was wondering why when I looked at the 30/60 games last night they were filled with 10/20 regulars (ariana2le, trpytamean , aprilrose) with like 9 people waiting on every table.

ps I have side action vs bluffman on the gehrig/juiicee "my peen is bigger than urs" match if it ever happens.

[/ QUOTE ]

wait...are you calling me a fish? haha

Wolfram 10-04-2007 08:42 PM

Question. What do you do when you have a 27.7/26.2/2.2 player on your left (5 handed)?