Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497718)

DustinG 09-10-2007 02:22 PM

Re: POG Championship - POG Mayor Game Thread

[ QUOTE ]

Zurvan do you realize that once the final 8 is reached, ure going to have to have new enemies, enemies that were previosuly ure friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

i dont see why, but thats not important

kokiri 09-10-2007 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan youre tactic goes on, if we want to defend ourselves from certain elimination it means that we acting maliciosuly and that we only want to harm others!( according to the link you provided)

[/ QUOTE ]

My "tactic" is building an alliance. Your tactic is attempting to stop the formation of that alliance, while offering no viable alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]

you chose to try to build a dominating faction. The only realistic alternatives are
1) for everybody to join and render the faction meaningless, as I suggested. This is probably best.
2) to build an opposing faction and have a nuclear arms race

don't blame other people for the choices you made.

metsandfinsfan 09-10-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all of this talk of trustworthiness is silly, especially at the this point, with the game becoming so polarized

[/ QUOTE ]

this is politics. Zurvan is running on the trust platform. Five people have voted for him because of this.

Run on any platform you desire

valenzuela 09-10-2007 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan youre tactic goes on, if we want to defend ourselves from certain elimination it means that we acting maliciosuly and that we only want to harm others!( according to the link you provided)

[/ QUOTE ]

My "tactic" is building an alliance. Your tactic is attempting to stop the formation of that alliance, while offering no viable alternative.

[/ QUOTE ]

Zurvan you are ignoring the point of you accusing me of acting maliciously because I want to defend myself from ure bulliyng tactics before I even posted.
My "unvialable" tactic its better than ure alliance for those who join last.

DustinG 09-10-2007 02:24 PM

if zurvan's alliance does go through and get its way- im all for Val's idea of punishing the late joiners at the end. And 3 votes isnt insignificant.

metsandfinsfan 09-10-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Zurvan do you realize that once the final 8 is reached, ure going to have to have new enemies, enemies that were previosuly ure friends.

[/ QUOTE ]

Val you followed +/-
How ugly did it get when me and chim and spook and smell turned on each other

ZOMG

valenzuela 09-10-2007 02:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dusting I meant "enemies" on the game sense.

DustinG 09-10-2007 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
all of this talk of trustworthiness is silly, especially at the this point, with the game becoming so polarized

[/ QUOTE ]

this is politics. Zurvan is running on the trust platform. Five people have voted for him because of this.

Run on any platform you desire

[/ QUOTE ]

can we please stop with this rhetoric

Zurvan's platform is join us to make it to at least the final 8. Trust has nothing to do with this.

kokiri 09-10-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if zurvan's alliance does go through and get its way- im all for Val's idea of punishing the late joiners at the end. And 3 votes isnt insignificant.

[/ QUOTE ]

the only problem with it is, is that a vote for zurvan at this point is not a bid to win, it's a 'last longer' vote, so i don't imagine anyone voting for zurvan here realistically thinks they are going to win, they just want to be hugged whilst they are knifed in the back later on.

DustinG 09-10-2007 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

dusting I meant "enemies" on the game sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I dont see that. Most of the losing group of 6 wont get to the vote in the finals anyways.