Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Official NE Patriots gogogogo to the SB thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=497025)

Bjorn 09-19-2007 03:57 AM

Re: Official NE Patriots gogogogo to the SB thread

Must say that I've been very impressed with the patriots O-line play during the first two games. If they can keep that up and stay healty this season might be one for the history books.

First rate O-line play + Brady in the Pocket + Elite reciving corps
= Hardly seems fair.

/Bjorn

Kneel B4 Zod 09-21-2007 08:10 AM

it looks the Pats cheating scandal is over.

"FOXBOROUGH - There will be no further sanctions against the Patriots as a result of the NFL's investigation into the team's videotaping procedures, a league source confirmed last night.

According to the source, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell sent a memo to all 32 clubs last night in which he said he was satisfied the Patriots fully cooperated and complied with his instructions.

Goodell wrote that NFL staffers met twice with top Patriots officials and took possession of all tapes and documents relating to the team's videotaping of opposing signals. All materials were destroyed and the Patriots also certified in writing that no copies or other records exist, NFL spokesman Greg Aiello confirmed.

An NBC report during last Sunday night's Patriots-Chargers game, claiming the Jets alleged that the Patriots had illegally placed a microphone on a defensive player, was found to have no merit.

"We have no evidence to support that claim," Aiello said."

Mike Reiss

thats especially good news of the miking; that could have opened up another gigantic can of worms.

EPiPeN11 09-23-2007 04:20 PM

Tom Bradyyyyyyy

Randy Mossssssss

Enough said, great win today although it was expected.

Kneel B4 Zod 09-24-2007 04:26 PM

Belichick on the state of the defense, at todays press conference.

[ QUOTE ]
Belichick said: "We're going to have to stop somebody sometime. We haven't stopped anybody yet. It starts with me; coach them a little better and maybe we'll play better. If we play better, maybe we'll stop somebody. We need to do that. You can't let them in the end zone every time they cross the 20-yard line. It's ridiculous."

[/ QUOTE ]

benza13 09-24-2007 04:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Belichick said: "We're going to have to stop somebody sometime. We haven't stopped anybody yet. It starts with me; coach them a little better and maybe we'll play better. If we play better, maybe we'll stop somebody. We need to do that. You can't let them in the end zone every time they cross the 20-yard line. It's ridiculous."

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Belichick

Although I wouldn't expect him to say much different, I mean, who the hell gives up 35 points in 3 games.

Scary_Tiger 09-24-2007 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahaha

Come on, who gives up 133 yards through the air... a game? Better get to work on that guys. It would be one thing if they could stop the run, but they can't. They're rushing for nearly 74 yards a game guys!

MacGuyV 09-24-2007 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe they can start cheapshotting 2nd string QB's too.

Kneel B4 Zod 09-24-2007 06:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wilfork was blocked into Losman. in fact probably should have been a penalty on BUF

MacGuyV 09-24-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wilfork was blocked into Losman. in fact probably should have been a penalty on BUF

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] Exactly what type of block forces your forearm to take a jab at someone's knee?

BGnight 09-24-2007 07:07 PM

Brady is a racist, fascist, child molester and he runs an underground panda fighting ring in China.
May a 300lb. nose tackle roll into his planted knee sometime soon.