Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   The Lounge: Discussion+Review (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=65)
-   -   September's Bells and Schools Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=491980)

katyseagull 09-25-2007 12:33 PM

Re: September\'s Bells and Schools Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I caught the trailer for 'Elizabeth: The Golden Age' this weekend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vITxj7Tq4f4

This film looks fantastic, and I look forward to watching Elizabeth and the English Navy kicking ass and starting the Empire that would rule the seas for centuries [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Haven't seen the first movie Elizabeth yet, so will be hunting it down. Anyone seen it?

=======================

[/ QUOTE ]

Rather a belated sequel is it not? Are you going to watch the first Elizabeth? It's very good. You should not skip it.

diebitter 09-25-2007 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Rather a belated sequel is it not? Are you going to watch the first Elizabeth? It's very good. You should not skip it.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are 3 films planned to span the entire reign of Elizabeth I. This is the second obviously, but I do think they are spacing them out quite widely to allow Blanchett to age some.

tuq 09-25-2007 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in a horrible mood. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I feel like yelling at someone. please direct me to a thread where someone needs to be yelled at.

I would go into the mod forum and yell but those people scare the hell out of me. The last thing I need is a bunch of strangers ganging up on me to jump my [censored] because i yelled at them.

[/ QUOTE ]
What's scary about the mod forum other than NT!? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

If you want to yell at someone just go to BBV4L. That's standard behavior there. Sometimes it's funny.

diebitter 09-25-2007 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What's scary about the mod forum other than NT!? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

You've probably not seen it in your still-fresh modship, but when a group of specific mods get a bee in their bonnet about something, it's pretty much akin to a gang of howler monkeys yowling at the moon.

But without the common sense and sophistication.

tuq 09-25-2007 01:13 PM

diebitter,

I'm sure you're right, and I look forward to some sweet ModWars™ in the hopefully not too distant future.

diebitter 09-25-2007 01:16 PM

It's just not the same without [censored]. I just can't find a real challenge any more.

katyseagull 09-25-2007 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

If you want to yell at someone just go to BBV4L. That's standard behavior there. Sometimes it's funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm starting to feel sort of sorry for NT [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] i don't know what that means.

I think a lot of my apprehension has to do with how I picture the other mods. I imagine them to look just like the crazy guy who lives across the street from me. Anyway, i appreciate your suggestion of bbv4life. I will check it out and see who i can yell at [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img].

Wynton 09-25-2007 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm in a horrible mood. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] I feel like yelling at someone. please direct me to a thread where someone needs to be yelled at.

[/ QUOTE ]

You're welcome to yell at me. It would probably do us both some good.

I've been goofing off all day, ever since I got the news that a trial is probably being postponed, even though I have plenty of other work. I'm sure I deserve to be yelled at.

If procrastination doesn't give you a good enough excuse, I'll come up with something else.

daveT 09-25-2007 03:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I would go into the mod forum and yell but those people scare the hell out of me. The last thing I need is a bunch of strangers ganging up on me to jump my [censored] because i yelled at them.

[/ QUOTE ]

This would be an excellent thread in BBV4Life.

Just title it: "I fell like being a ##### today."

Then just open up calling everyone a bunch of [censored] virgins.

And then get creative, the response will be very long. You may even beat Miss Chriss in popularity.

NhlNut 09-25-2007 11:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it that time of the month?
<font color="white"> Ducks and covers, preparing to be yelled at.</font>