Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Micro Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=477676)

Hail Eris 08-16-2007 07:48 AM

Re: Official Stars Regulars Thread: Part II

[ QUOTE ]
There's a player named KingArthuro who I have tangled with at NL25 many times and seemed nittish and beatable, although he usually sat only when he had position to the left....however more recently I have seen him sitting at tables with LARGE stacks (this morning at one table with over $170)

Anyone else familiar with this player? 2+2er?

[/ QUOTE ]

I remember having an original note of "solid TAG" on this guy, then revising it after seeing him pull some donkish stuff several times. Don't remember what it was though.

Hail Eris 08-16-2007 07:50 AM

I think qwertyman1 is solid but kind of a nit and not really a threat to any other regs.

thac 08-16-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
so nobody has those wonderful PT shots showing how much they're up against these regs who they flat-out pwn?????

WEIRD COINCIDENCE

[/ QUOTE ]

I would love to but they're all on my old computer. I remember I was up $400 on AciDs at nl50. Meh.

Khaos4k 08-16-2007 08:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think qwertyman1 is solid but kind of a nit and not really a threat to any other regs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya, he beats up on the fish really well, but its easy to tell if he has a big hand.

Sniped 08-16-2007 09:19 AM

I love these type of threads, i'll dig into my PT stats when I get home for NL25

rjacobs003 08-16-2007 09:21 AM

What do you think of rjacobs003? Semi-loose tilty fish is what I have him down as

Sniiii 08-16-2007 09:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do you think of rjacobs003? Semi-loose tilty fish is what I have him down as

[/ QUOTE ]

Tilty fish indeed. He went total maniac when I flopped a straight and he flopped a set, and thus got busted. Rebought 2 times and tilted away everything within 10 minutes.

toddxlogan 08-16-2007 09:40 AM

Anyone's thoughts on starstodd18 at both 25NL and 50NL?

(Thoughts would be appreciated . . . good or bad [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])

rjacobs003 08-16-2007 09:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tilty fish indeed. He went total maniac when I flopped a straight and he flopped a set, and thus got busted. Rebought 2 times and tilted away everything within 10 minutes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Which time? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Sniiii 08-16-2007 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Which time? [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was a joke. I was just playing along with your own comment about yourself [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]