Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   MTT Community (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   4/180 Challenge Tonight at 8:00 PM EST (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=459590)

Sherman 07-25-2007 01:34 AM

Re: 4/180 Challenge Tonight at 8:00 PM EST

[ QUOTE ]
Umm... how the hell did you manage to do mid-game standings Sherm?? That would be a lot of alphabetical scrolling if you did it the way I would.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Also, ty obviously for running this and doing a fine job.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I'm sick good at this scoring thing. I just use the ranks and start from the bottom up...filling them in as people bust.

GG.

Sherman

Dill3227 07-25-2007 02:54 AM

Thanks Sherman. It was alot of fun. And 5th place isn't to bad for my first time, especially when i played horrible and couldn't win a flip. Hope to do this again soon.

Yoshi63 07-25-2007 03:29 AM

Any word on how the 28(?) participants did as a whole, in terms of combined cashes? I can only hope we at least profited a little bit.

Lord_Strife 07-25-2007 04:38 AM

By the way, is this a new Tuesday tradition? I completely didn't know about this and DEFINITELY would have played if I had known... I'll put this in my schedule if we're garanteed to do this next week

mattmcegg 07-25-2007 09:29 AM

Sherman, cheers for doing this. I will be making this a Tuesday tradition. Hopefully I improve my results a bit [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dankimball 07-25-2007 09:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By the way, is this a new Tuesday tradition? I completely didn't know about this and DEFINITELY would have played if I had known... I'll put this in my schedule if we're garanteed to do this next week

[/ QUOTE ]

been going on for at least the last year or so every tuesdsay so yeah u could say it is every tuesday

TCEgor 07-25-2007 10:09 AM

It was very nice experience.
Thx all, especially Sherman

Ontario_Tory 07-25-2007 10:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm... how the hell did you manage to do mid-game standings Sherm?? That would be a lot of alphabetical scrolling if you did it the way I would.... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah. I'm sick good at this scoring thing. I just use the ranks and start from the bottom up...filling them in as people bust.

GG.

Sherman

[/ QUOTE ]

You do it manually? Take a chapter from the book of the master - request the tourney summaries and use excel / access to do the work for you. Save you time & decrease your room for errors...

Sherman 07-25-2007 11:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GG.

Sherman

[/ QUOTE ]

You do it manually? Take a chapter from the book of the master - request the tourney summaries and use excel / access to do the work for you. Save you time & decrease your room for errors...

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat:
<------Doesn't have access

Brag:
<------Doesn't make errors

BTW OT,
Gotta question for you. In terms of the $Won tiebreaker, what happens if there is a chop? Do we only count the $ won in the chop or does the person get credit for the $ won w/out a chop?

Sherman

Ontario_Tory 07-25-2007 12:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brag:
<------Doesn't make errors

BTW OT,
Gotta question for you. In terms of the $Won tiebreaker, what happens if there is a chop? Do we only count the $ won in the chop or does the person get credit for the $ won w/out a chop?

Sherman

[/ QUOTE ]

Way to jinx yourself there, Sherm...

As for the question - I've never seen a chop at a $4/180, and I doubt that anybody playing in the challenge would agree to one... That said, the 'rules' really aren't clear, so clarify them as you wish. (It's your contest - you're the host...) My gut tells me that it should be money won. If you agree to take $180, that's what should count.

OT