Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   John Esposito Repeats Challenge (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=448213)

David Sklansky 07-12-2007 04:42 PM

Re: John Esposito Repeats Challenge

[ QUOTE ]
This from the other thread was bogus I assume:

"poker bob in responce to your insults let me start by saying it was not my intenttion to hit on your friends as you put it i am twice there age and very happily married so i will apoligize to them at this time if that is what they thought i don"t think they did please choose your words wisely in the future when speaking about me the reason i did not wait and post the money was because i was not going to be mentaly and physically sharp the followind day it take us older guys a little longer to recover after a night of partying. but if you still would like to play a heads up match i am not a hard man to find i will be out of town until mid augest but feel free to look me up whenever you have the time and money oh one more thing i wonT need to get a 20 man team to raise the money any game anytime good luck to all of you"

[/ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

EWS87 07-12-2007 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice contribution

David Sklansky 07-12-2007 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice contribution

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody asked me a question and I answered it rather than ignoring it. Is everybody on this forum a complete lunatic?

I probably can find out John's phone number and get you the answer soon. My inclination is that the post WAS legit since it repeated the words he said to me (about not needing a bunch of people to raise the money).

SGspecial 07-12-2007 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice contribution

[/ QUOTE ]

Somebody asked me a question and I answered it rather than ignoring it. Is everybody on this forum a complete lunatic?

[/ QUOTE ] obv

Phresh 07-12-2007 05:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is everybody on this forum a complete lunatic?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Stoneflip 07-12-2007 05:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice contribution

[/ QUOTE ]

I probably can find out John's phone number and get you the answer soon. My inclination is that the post WAS legit since it repeated the words he said to me (about not needing a bunch of people to raise the money).

[/ QUOTE ]

Sklansky is a rider for not banning people and putting up with people constantly attacking him on his own forum. David, I respect the tolerance you show in running this forum.

ReptileHouse 07-12-2007 06:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is everybody on this forum a complete lunatic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Basically, yes.

By the way, you have no idea how tempting it was to be an ass and say, "LDO, DUCY?" or some other thing like that instead. :P

suzy89222 07-12-2007 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
dont think john is a pushover. he has played high stakes holdem limit and no limit for many years and was very successful.
all poker players have big egos and most over estimate their edge.

[/ QUOTE ]

so true!

Chomp 07-12-2007 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

As of now I don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice contribution

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

SSQ?

KittyKat 07-12-2007 11:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also crane those who know me know i'm v v v much a nit and not a gambler. That should tell you something.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. I played the WPT table game with Schneids once, he insisted on flopping a full house or a flush on every hand and wouldn't even drink while he did it.