Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Tournament Circuit/WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Brandi out in 1st round HU (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=431088)

cruising600 06-22-2007 12:38 AM

Re: Brandi out in 1st round HU

I jumped for joy and did a lil' giggle after I saw Brandi had made a couple posts and EL DIABLO, her biggest fan, making a quick post right after her.

fees 06-22-2007 04:52 AM

i'll play you hu.. i play ssnl... can u beat me.. ill play you for all of my roll yo

kurosh 06-22-2007 04:53 AM

Brandi, I've seen you twice at the Bellagio now. I know you've noticed me too. Let me know if you want HU coaching.

signguy 06-29-2007 06:16 PM

Jeezus, lady. SHUT THE HELL UP!!! No one cares. You are a f'd up drama queen with limited poker skills and an attention whore mentality. Get over yourself, go play your crappy poker, or box, or make jam or whatever the hell you want, but STOP POSTING!!! WE DONT CARE. (Unless you want to post more naked pics...we'll allow those.)

Humble Pie 06-29-2007 06:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
but STOP POSTING!!! WE DONT CARE.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope you are wrong. Everyone loves Brandi posts . BTW has she still been entering events? I know she hasn't cashed since that early tourney, is she just playing cash games? I def need an update. Is that Bankroll still @$207K, did she ship Newhizzle some $?

J.A.K. 06-29-2007 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
... with people who obviously are not very good h u players.

[/ QUOTE ]
Most of us were within four hands of matching your performance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beautiful.

SixT4 06-29-2007 08:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You are an idiot to even post this. Did you actually see how the hand went down? I doubt it.
I raised pre flop. Was called. My opponent was a very poor/weak player and had been folding his small blinds to me. I flopped pair with nut flush draw. The guy bluffed out with nothing. I made a very nice size raise. He called. A 4 10 board. The next card that came off was a 2, giving me two pair. I put him all in. He had been playing 3 5 off suit.
Right now I have been getting cold decked. Am playing great but getting very unlucky. I can only hope that changes. And that you grow a life and find someone else to report on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't be mad at him just because you weren't a 95% favourite when the money went in. The vile outburst has caused me to lose the vast amount of respect that I had for you. I had no idea you could be so immature. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

SixT4 06-29-2007 08:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Look here, I'm not going to sit here and debate something with people who obviously are not very good h u players. I should not have even posted in the beginning. I was tired. Played until 6 am at Bellagio that night before event and booked a 7K win.

He had called me for a high percentage of his chips holding no outs besides a gut shot straight draw. He held no clubs. End of story.

[/ QUOTE ]

HU 4 rollz?

AceCR9 06-29-2007 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Brandi, I've seen you twice at the Bellagio now. I know you've noticed me too. Let me know if you want HU coaching.

[/ QUOTE ]

pretty sure even she has too much dignity to short stack

silver book 06-30-2007 05:03 AM

i know some short stackers who have the most dignity