Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   News, Views, and Gossip (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Can anyone stake me say $100K? Negreanu offering 5-1 he wins at WSOP (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=418501)

yimyammer 06-14-2007 04:53 AM

Re: Can anyone stake me say $100K? Negreanu offering 5-1 he wins at W

I saw the womens all in fest when it got heads up, it was much more fun to watch. or at least it didn't take so long.

I love the announcers line at the end of the shootout

"whoa, that was a marathon, but they sprinted the last five feet"

trying2learn 06-14-2007 11:48 AM

I got to meet Admo last year during the WSOP & I have to say he's every bit as cool as he comes off on the boards.

What a crazy sweat...and to think the whole time he was watching women's basketball. He's not Sammy F cool, but he's goddamned close.

Admo 06-14-2007 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He now has 57.5% of the chips in play, 4 handed, after eliminating M. Wehner for 5th.

over 61% now

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this update via text last night and pretty much knew it was gg so I turned off the phone to cheer on Mrs. Admo in a key playoff game. Surprised to read DN went busto in 3rd place.

Reading HH's, his play was pretty un-Daniel-like except for the crying calls. Overplayed AK a few times. (which is how he got chips early and lost 'em late) Small ball, schmall ball.

Next good sweat: 2-7 rebuy.

Daliman 06-14-2007 12:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He now has 57.5% of the chips in play, 4 handed, after eliminating M. Wehner for 5th.

over 61% now

[/ QUOTE ]

I got this update via text last night and pretty much knew it was gg so I turned off the phone to cheer on Mrs. Admo in a key playoff game. Surprised to read DN went busto in 3rd place.

Reading HH's, his play was pretty un-Daniel-like except for the crying calls. Overplayed AK a few times. (which is how he got chips early and lost 'em late) Small ball, schmall ball.

Next good sweat: 2-7 rebuy.

[/ QUOTE ]
Are you gonna tell us who your wife is, or make me scour teh internets for every women's basketball playoff games that happened?

Admo 06-14-2007 12:12 PM

"He's not Sammy F cool."

http://www.adamrichardson.com/2p2/admo-farha.jpg

Daliman 06-14-2007 12:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
"He's not Sammy F cool."

http://www.adamrichardson.com/2p2/admo-farha.jpg

[/ QUOTE ]So predictable, and yet still so awesome.

Admo, I can't go 20 and 10 unless it's vs. 100 5 year-olds, but you have replaced PA as my man-crush. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Mr.JR 06-21-2007 06:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

over 61% now

[/ QUOTE ]

Next good sweat: 7-Card Stud.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nevermind. Got 5th place for $21K.

gobbomom 06-21-2007 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Are you gonna tell us who your wife is, or make me scour teh internets for every women's basketball playoff games that happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

not much scouring required [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam "Admo" Richardson (born March 29, 1967) is an American professional poker player.

He is married to professional basketball player Alissa Murphy

Methodz 06-22-2007 12:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not much scouring required [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]: From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Adam "Admo" Richardson (born March 29, 1967) is an American professional poker player.

He is married to professional basketball player Alissa Murphy

[/ QUOTE ]Ah, I was wondering who his wife was. And I didn't know his real name so couldn't wiki it or anything.

"In addition to playing poker, Richardson owns three technology startup companies and invests in real estate."

I guess I understand why hes making balla prop bets now.

Tony Eusebio 06-22-2007 12:54 AM

oh nvm