Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   It's May 2007. Time for another thread about Salma Hayek's Chest (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=400983)

kyro 05-13-2007 06:31 AM

Re: It\'s May 2007. Time for another thread about Salma Hayek\'s Chest

She's a decent looking woman, but i have a hard time getting excited over something that 95% of fat chicks have.

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 08:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think i've ever been against general consensus regarding hotness of women on 2+2 before, but this girl is an 8/10 tops. There's not much about her except for the two clangers which look ridiculous rather than sexy in some of these pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiny narrow waist, great legs and ass, great boobs both when real and when fake, awesome hair, great eyes -- and you see NOTHING good but the boobs?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's attractive but nothing special. No one would be giving her 10/10 without the boobs. Lucky for her that a lot of men are attracted to comedy breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma, so what exactly is your point? do you even understand what a 10/10 is? Oh wait, Selma Hayek is "nothing special"... I think that phrase completely discounts everything you say regarding women from henceforth

Arito 05-13-2007 08:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't be further from the truth, and if you really think this, I understand why you like her so much.

MuresanForMVP 05-13-2007 08:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't be further from the truth, and if you really think this, I understand why you like her so much.

[/ QUOTE ]

o rly? not necessarily "like" hers, but a 10/10= great [censored],legs,ass,eyes,face,sex appeal,etc. Selma has it all. By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

Rolen 05-13-2007 08:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think i've ever been against general consensus regarding hotness of women on 2+2 before, but this girl is an 8/10 tops. There's not much about her except for the two clangers which look ridiculous rather than sexy in some of these pics.

[/ QUOTE ]

Tiny narrow waist, great legs and ass, great boobs both when real and when fake, awesome hair, great eyes -- and you see NOTHING good but the boobs?

[/ QUOTE ]

She's attractive but nothing special. No one would be giving her 10/10 without the boobs. Lucky for her that a lot of men are attracted to comedy breasts.

[/ QUOTE ]

a woman wouldn't get a 10/10 if she didn't have breasts like Selma, so what exactly is your point? do you even understand what a 10/10 is? Oh wait, Selma Hayek is "nothing special"... I think that phrase completely discounts everything you say regarding women from henceforth

[/ QUOTE ]

Without her breasts you wouldn't say she's 10/10, right? Now imagine you don't find gigantic boobs sexy. Are you starting to understand why some of us aren't all that into her?

Rolen 05-13-2007 08:54 AM

BTW, in your opinion do big boobs = great boobs?

Arito 05-13-2007 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And it's not even close.

Suiteness 05-13-2007 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
By your logic could a girl with small [censored] be a 10/10? I'm geniunely interested

[/ QUOTE ]

Jessica Alba has no boobs whatsoever. Wouldn't you agree that she's a 10?

jesusarenque 05-13-2007 12:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Salma>>>>>>>>>>Alba. I don't get the fascination with Alba (or Aishwarya Rai, for that matter) around here. Yeah, she's cute. So what?

fluorescenthippo 05-13-2007 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Salma>>>>>>>>>>Alba. I don't get the fascination with Alba (or Aishwarya Rai, for that matter) around here. Yeah, she's cute. So what?

[/ QUOTE ]

wow. skinny girls do it for me. maybe thats why i dont get the salma obsession