Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Bin (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70)
-   -   Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=304588)

donking 01-12-2007 10:28 PM

Re: Beat: My girlfriend is a lying piece of trash (LONG)

[ QUOTE ]

Dude, if your girlfriend is the one on the left, the fact that she's a red head explains a lot of this. They're [censored]' crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Brunetes and Blondes do it too. Hacking into her email or using eBlaster is a good way to keep tabs.

DontTouchMeThere 01-12-2007 11:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

seriously he lives down the street from me. He did try to view the forums after connecting to my wireless router, and it still wouldn't let him view it and now he's pretty much telling me what to type. so yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys must be awesome friends. You both type in all lowercase with the same syntax, and you both picked phrase-based usernames with no spaces but capital letters at the beginning of each word.

[/ QUOTE ]

so having decent grammar is a crime now? And I tried to make my name with spaces but it didn't fit. This is the name I use on the internet, particularly in counterstrike.

Riverman 01-13-2007 12:13 AM

Standard. Not as a cliche, but...girls are the same as guys...they just hide it better.

private joker 01-13-2007 12:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]

so having decent grammar is a crime now? And I tried to make my name with spaces but it didn't fit. This is the name I use on the internet, particularly in counterstrike.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude I wasn't passing judgment on your writing. I'm just proving you're the OP on a different account. It's OK, everyone here that gets banned comes back with another username.

God, now I see why that cow cheated on you. Just kidding, bro. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Annorax 01-13-2007 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Wow she's only 19 and already looks that bad? You got out at the right time. Heck, a couple years too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Am i the only one who can't find pics of her?

[/ QUOTE ]

You don't WANT to find pics of her. She's worse than pretty much every Iowa girl I've been with. And I've lived in the shithole that is Iowa all my life. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

THAY3R 01-13-2007 05:06 AM

Both of those girls look REALLY familiar to me, and I live in Florida.

Maybe they just get around.

neuroman 01-13-2007 02:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OP: move to Chicago and start again.

[/ QUOTE ]
How did this escape an fyp? Maybe not many people have been to des moines.