Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Stars Auto Reloader (NL & Limit) - New AHK Script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=296262)

SilentNoise 04-27-2007 07:20 PM

Re: Stars Auto Reloader (NL & Limit) - New AHK Script

why does autorebuy tilt you? what tilts me is having 1BB less than the max buyin!

Hensa 04-27-2007 07:31 PM

ty Dave.

Well when I play 6 tables and don't win a single hand , I got 15 bip per minut, etc etc etc. I have many popup etc.

I prefer to press my shortcut [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

spartakus 04-28-2007 11:24 PM

I still can't get it to auto rebuy. I can f1 manual reload fine. I have the time zone set to central time +1 and the nl bb limit to 99. I want it to relaod when I get the blindes. When I play 25nl so .35 I want it to reload. Is 99 the correct limit?

thunderbolt 04-30-2007 03:16 PM

Which script do I d/l for stars Client Version 2.166?

thunderbolt 05-01-2007 07:00 PM

Anyone able to give me a hand with this set up. I play 12 tables and would love to always have a full stack.

thanks

_dave_ 05-01-2007 07:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I still can't get it to auto rebuy. I can f1 manual reload fine. I have the time zone set to central time +1 and the nl bb limit to 99. I want it to relaod when I get the blindes. When I play 25nl so .35 I want it to reload. Is 99 the correct limit?

[/ QUOTE ]

Set your time difference to "-5", as in the download - this setting no longer required. Make sure to have the latest version, and make sure you are not including your screenname in the HH file path.

_dave_ 05-01-2007 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The latest one on overcards.com (0.2c) should be good - have you tried it without success?

thunderbolt 05-02-2007 12:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The latest one on overcards.com (0.2c) should be good - have you tried it without success?

[/ QUOTE ]

Not yet sir however now I shall try. Any tips to make sure its working for auto reload for nl only? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

yellowbluebus 06-09-2007 10:21 PM

The latest version is not working for me. All settings are default. Is having a special character in the username makes a difference?

Edit: Autoreload is not working, but F1 is fine.

rEvo 06-16-2007 11:59 AM

Hmm... latest version not working here also =/

... Have everything else set up correct (Time to -6 for germany should be fine), filepath also set up. F1 doing it's job.

Any ideas how to find out what's wrong?