Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sports Betting (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42)
-   -   BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=211884)

brendanb438 09-20-2006 10:51 AM

Re: BetWWTS Free $100 Monday Night Football Bet Steelers

Scorer you say BetWWTS used to be way better under old management like you know this first hand. If you had an old account with BetWWTS and signed up for a new account to get this then maybe that is the issue. They seem pretty strict when it comes to bonuses to new accounts and 1 account per person.

-Brendan

scorer 09-20-2006 02:28 PM

Brendan, thats not the case. I spoke with the old owner as of maybe 5-6 years ago now its a corporate shop with no real bookies running the action persay.

smak 09-20-2006 03:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just checked my account. Zero problems. It was cancelled and no money was taken out of my account. I did not need to contact support.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I got a $50 bonus from a referred friend. Thanks!

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

You've gotta wager $50 to get that bonus right? So even if you lose the $50 you wager, you'll then have the $50 bonus. Kind of like another free bet.

NajdorfDefense 09-20-2006 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now my pending, unsettled, bet has been settled as a loser so I wasn't given a refund.

[/ QUOTE ]

rawl316 09-20-2006 05:58 PM

my money is back in my neteller, no problems or questions asked.

hoyasnaxa 09-21-2006 02:26 AM

I mite as well say that they are offering this same promotion for the next MNF game, falcons saints.

MikeyPatriot 09-21-2006 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I mite as well say that they are offering this same promotion for the next MNF game, falcons saints.

[/ QUOTE ]

2 questions

1) Do they plan on doing this each week?

2) If yes, should I take the Falcons here anyway?

PropPlayer 09-21-2006 06:38 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my money is back in my neteller, no problems or questions asked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Same

NajdorfDefense 09-24-2006 04:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Now my pending, unsettled, bet has been settled as a loser so I wasn't given a refund.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got an email saying they would fix it, it is not fixed yet. I am getting really pissed off at them. Anyone else still having this issue?

Davey 09-24-2006 05:04 PM

I almost screwed my brother out of $100 on this. We have different addresses, Neteller accounts, everything you need....but I let him sign up for this on my computer too. So he wasnt eligible for the promotion. But after talking to live chat for a while and then emailing someone else they refunded my bet.

I also made a mistake when cashing out. I wanted to cashout my $100 and decline the $20 bonus but only $80 hit my Neteller. That was annoying.