Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=208768)

william288 10-14-2006 03:51 PM

Re: New Software SpadeEye: Tableselection (@PP)

Snood,

thanks for making the change to separate table retrieve and ODBC connection setup, add overall table stats filter.

But after i downloaded v1.6, i found one annoying bug which never happened before. If i changed the scan limit on one site, such as change the tableretrieve limit from 15-30 to 20-40, as soon as i click retrieve table button, your app will be closed.

could you pls look into this problem if possible?
thanks.

EvanJC 10-14-2006 04:12 PM

okay i upgraded versions but im still a bit confused. the options are there, but when i click 'start automatic' nothing opens. do i need to open the tables initially and then spade eye will keep closing/opening based on my filter?

if thats the case that's fine, but why not add an open multiple tables feature a la idleminer?

Mr_Snood 10-14-2006 04:44 PM

Take a look to the "open tables"/"close tables" tab within the SpadeEye options.
Specify which kind of tables (SH / FR),
and how much tables to open,
and set a valid playercount.

Ensure that a valid tablelist is shown in the FullTilt software, where valid means: "realmoney Hold'em" tables which can meet the playercount specification from the options dialog...

If everything set up correct, then tables should get opened by SpadeEye...

Mr_Snood 10-14-2006 05:00 PM

You are right about your concern with Stars.
I think i will send them a mail and ask,
before i add the support to SpadeEye.

I will take care of the newly introduced bug.
Send me please an email with a detailed step by step description to Support@spadeit.com how to reproduce the bug.
On the fly i was unable to reproduce the bug at me, so i must be doing something wrong.
With which pokerrooms do you get this error?
You are using multiple pokerrooms at the same time, correct?

I will send you an email when i upload a fixed version.

EvanJC 10-14-2006 05:04 PM

awesome, everything is working now. any chance you can up the number of openable tables to 16 for full tilt in the next version?

Mr_Snood 10-14-2006 05:30 PM

Will be fixed in 1 hour [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

EvanJC 10-14-2006 05:38 PM

wow. baller support. i was thinking about switching from sixth sense, after all the trouble i had w/their support.

bhudson 10-14-2006 06:38 PM

He is incredible isn't he? *knocks on wood*

akvsaq 10-14-2006 06:59 PM

** I'm datamining Full Tilt and I know that I can set it up so that it will close if there are less than x players seated and open if x players seated. One concern I have is I don't want it to datamine if 6 people are seated but 4 of them are sitting out! In this case will SpadeEye close the table? I'm hoping that SITTING OUT will not count towards player count. If it does, I think it's important to somehow include this in your software. Thanks.

Mr_Snood 10-14-2006 07:06 PM

Currently there is no difference between playing or sitting out.

This would be something for the ToDo list...