Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Sporting Events (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   My God the Chargers look good (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185517)

CharlieDontSurf 11-12-2006 09:48 PM

Re: My God the Chargers look good

Big ass game next week

Hopefully Jake will put some effort into it instead of halfass it like he did this week.

anatta 11-12-2006 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've been right with the over, so I'll go with it no matter what, but I'll bet its high

[/ QUOTE ]

The above sentence was bleepin brilliant. After week five you point out how you haven't missed a pick all year, you followed that up by nailing the Total for 3 weeks in a row to keep your perfect season intact.

anatta 11-12-2006 09:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've been right with the over, so I'll go with it no matter what, but I'll bet its high

[/ QUOTE ]

The above sentence was bleepin brilliant. After week five you point out how you haven't missed a pick all year, you followed that up by nailing the Total for 3 weeks in a row to keep your perfect season intact.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, anatta, these guys don't give me enough credit, but I can always count on you. [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

el adam 11-15-2006 08:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
User has been ignored
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the Chargers and love seeing a thread about them here on 2p2. But you are [censored] annoying. Shut the hell up.

Artdogg 11-15-2006 08:52 PM

anatta, will SD teased to +8 come through 80% of the time this week? thanks

anatta 11-15-2006 10:09 PM

Castillo's status is still unknown to me. I'll post something on Friday after reviewing the injury report.

anatta 11-15-2006 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
User has been ignored
You are now ignoring this user. You will no longer see the body of any of their posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I love the Chargers and love seeing a thread about them here on 2p2. But you are [censored] annoying. Shut the hell up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a big deal. I've learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone. I'll continue to post as I have since 1999. Of course, you are free to ignore me.

Assani Fisher 11-16-2006 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
User has been ignored

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not a big deal. I've learned a long time ago that you can't please everyone. I'll continue to post as I have since 1999. Of course, you are free to ignore me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reged: 09/04/02

[img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

TheNoodleMan 11-16-2006 12:26 AM

09/02/02 is the date they changed over to UBB. 2+2 has been around considerably longer.

anatta 11-16-2006 01:30 AM

I span all the forum eras. I've banged heads with Dave in Cali at the Lucky Lady. I've 3 bet Mikel with J9o at the Commerce. I've rope-a-doped DeathDonkey in PLO at the Vegas home game. Now, just as my Party 6-max dreams ended, you new guys are teaching me no-limit, and its all good.

At a certain level, some would say a higher level, reality exists only in the mind. You've seen the Matrix. So if we conflict with each other, we are only conflicting with ourselves. Forgiveness will plant the seed of love.