Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Other Other Topics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Biggest crime you've ever committed? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=185)

DavidC 08-06-2005 01:14 AM

Re: Biggest crime you\'ve ever committed?

[ QUOTE ]
Beat the [censored] out of a bunch of 5 year olds.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many?

What sort of contest / amusement / other propaganda did you use to lure them into the gymnasium?

KDawg 08-06-2005 01:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
sold thousands of doses of lsd,following around a certain band.

[/ QUOTE ]

were you at coventry last august

Joe826 08-06-2005 02:12 AM

when i was in 9th grade my friend and i decided to build a fertilizer bomb. after searching through both of our garages for supplies, all we could find was weed n' feed. we didn't know if this would work or not, so we decided to scrap the plan and go ride around on my go-kart. the next day the fbi comes and pull us out of class, and explains that someone called the school tip-line and told them about our plan. i still don't really know who it was, but i think it was my ex-step-dad (new step-dad at the time) who was a huge bastard.

anyway, they search my backpack, confiscate my "zelda: ocarina of time" walk-through book*, then proceed to open my locker and sort through all my trash that had built up over the the course of the year. they call me sloppy, then we get in their car and go to my house.

while searching my room one of the fbis finds fire crackers (which are illegal in idaho) in my draw and asks me if i had planned to use a fuse from one of them to set off the fertilizer bomb. right.

in my closet they find my homemade beige box, which is a phone tapping device, and they ask me what part of the bomb that was going be. best they could figure, it was going to be the timer?? [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

after they're finished searching the entire house they confiscate my fire crackers, talk to my mom for a good while (scariest part), and then leave. i guess that was pretty much the end of that. not really illegal, but my best story nonetheless.

* i had already beaten the game several times, so don't get the wrong idea. i was just a huge addict.

Brainwalter 08-06-2005 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
didn't ever get caught for bookeeping,

[/ QUOTE ]

Bookkeeping is illegal?

KDawg 08-06-2005 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
didn't ever get caught for bookeeping,

[/ QUOTE ]

Bookkeeping is illegal?

[/ QUOTE ]

the sports kind

cmoke 08-06-2005 01:43 PM

I dealt weed at 8 years old...I was going through my dad's old luggage (hadn't been touched in two years)and found what I guess now was an ounce and I kinda knew what it was but not really, so I went to my best friends house and when his 16 year old brother saw what we had, he offered me 5 bucks for it, I was thrilled, I played the arcade and bought candy...

meep_42 08-06-2005 02:29 PM

I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

-d

RacersEdge 08-06-2005 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've stolen some bikes too, started a fire, sold some weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's pretty bad. I hope you were or will be punished for being scum.

arod15 08-06-2005 06:10 PM

I wont get into the ins and outs but i had a pokemon empire. I would get the cards throught the black market and sell them at a discount. I made over 4K back then not bad i was only 16.

Onaflag 08-06-2005 06:19 PM

My worst crime has not yet been committed.

Onaflag........