Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Science, Math, and Philosophy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49)
-   -   Average SMP IQ. (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=552287)

borisp 11-27-2007 08:38 AM

Re: Average SMP IQ.

[ QUOTE ]
Tested 151 or 152 in junior high. (High school antics definitely lowered this.)

Christian.

Smart enough to stay out of SMP for the most part. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry...again...

ahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaa

*ahem*

hahahhahahahhahhhhahahahha

Which one was it? 151 or 152? That seems like a pretty narrow range to still be unsure. But I'm sure your antics played a role.

Alas, you are able to abstain from SMP. This is a feat I have yet to accomplish, especially at 4:30 in the morning.

borisp 11-27-2007 09:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
my fiance's who tested at a 164.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol onlineaments

borisp 11-27-2007 09:10 AM

Ok, this is my last post in this thread. Sorry for making like fifty posts in a row. And sorry for not making a separate thread to explain this.

SNOWBALL 11-27-2007 09:48 AM

I have a question for you guys who say that IQ is so important:

why don't employers ask for it?

entertainme 11-27-2007 11:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Tested 151 or 152 in junior high. (High school antics definitely lowered this.)

Christian.

Smart enough to stay out of SMP for the most part. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry...again...

ahhahahahhahahhahahahahhaa

*ahem*

hahahhahahahhahhhhahahahha

Which one was it? 151 or 152? That seems like a pretty narrow range to still be unsure. But I'm sure your antics played a role.

[/ QUOTE ]

Junior high was a very long time ago. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I wouldn't have known actually if my band teacher hadn't said something about it in a moment of frustration with me. I then asked the counselor for my score, was met with some resistance, but convinced them that I did deserve to know information from my own school record.

[ QUOTE ]
Alas, you are able to abstain from SMP. This is a feat I have yet to accomplish, especially at 4:30 in the morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

There have been times I've fallen in the the 4:30 AM trap myself.

The personal attacks are boring and a waste of time.

Subfallen 11-27-2007 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, this is my last post in this thread. Sorry for making like fifty posts in a row. And sorry for not making a separate thread to explain this.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Sundry posts need abuse, but I must abstain since I haven't taken an IQ test and would not score anywhere near 156 if I did.

Nonetheless, I know something is amiss with these score reports, as I would be absolutely gobsmacked to discover I'm dumber than entertainme, for example.

Malifous 11-27-2007 12:34 PM

I scored like 135~~ 1 year ago on MENSA test, gotta find the paper.

entertainme 11-27-2007 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Nonetheless, I know something is amiss with these score reports, as I would be absolutely gobsmacked to discover I'm dumber than entertainme, for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

By all means, feel free to continue to consider your intellect superior to mine. Take heart in the fact that I.Q. is generally considered to determine potential and I may never have reached mine. Go ahead and presume you've discerned all there is to know of me from 1800 odd posts on a poker message board that I frequent for amusement.

I don't mind in the least.

vhawk01 11-27-2007 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have a question for you guys who say that IQ is so important:

why don't employers ask for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

They have low IQs? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Nah, they just dont want to double count it.

Justin A 11-28-2007 03:04 PM

For those of you estimating your IQ somewhere in the 120's, do you really think you're not smarter than 95% of the population?