Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   About the Forums (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=57)
-   -   ATF Chatroom (O/T) (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=429905)

niss 06-21-2007 03:24 PM

Re: ATF Chatroom (O/T)

[ QUOTE ]
someone in my homegame said something that i thought people here might be shocked by/interested in.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, neither.

PITTM 06-21-2007 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
someone in my homegame said something that i thought people here might be shocked by/interested in.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, neither.

[/ QUOTE ]

mmmm nothing like holding an over the top grudge against someone youve never met for not liking how they acted over the internet many months ago.

MrWookie 06-21-2007 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
mmmm nothing like holding an over the top grudge against someone youve never met for not liking how they acted over the internet many months ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

O Rly?

PITTM 06-21-2007 04:55 PM

yes, because mike haven totally hadnt been STILL sending me abusive emails that day. totally the same situation though...

ShakeZula06 06-21-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, neither.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He does the same thing to me.

holdme 06-21-2007 08:35 PM

hey guys

Shadowrun 06-21-2007 09:03 PM

Am i the only one that Mike doent PM [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]?

Troll_Inc 06-21-2007 09:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am i the only one that Mike doent PM [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who are you?

niss 06-21-2007 11:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, neither.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
He does the same thing to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't hold a grudge against either of you. I think you're both douchebags. There's a difference.

BluffTHIS! 06-21-2007 11:22 PM

All,

IIRC, niss has previously stated in a thread in El D's forum, that he is a partner in a largish law firm and head of the committee for new lawyer hires. Do you believe that is consistent with both the tone of his postings on 2+2, or his utter lack of logical reasoning abilities and people reading skills also demonstrated here?

If the quality of niss' legal abilities are adequately represented by his thought processes shown in his posts here, all I can say is that I would welcome him being the attorney for anyone against whom I was in litigation.