Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Software (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=255811)

orentha 11-13-2007 02:54 PM

Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

my autoreload pt is 97 bbs
and i play anywhere from 6-10 tables at once

nanochip 11-13-2007 03:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Auto reload is broken [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Mayhem,
What table size are you using? Make sure you have the correct font setting for your table size on the tables tab.
nano

orentha 11-13-2007 04:12 PM

i just checked my font setting.
my tables are set at F (640x400), and the font was at 480-492

I changed it to 493-571, and this seemed to help a lot. the auto reloads are working waaay better, if not perfect like before now

PietM 11-13-2007 04:31 PM

When I sit down at a Deep Stack table FTS buys me in for half the full stack (100BB). I don't the auto-reload is working either (haven't really been under 200BB yet ;-))

Can you add Deep Stack options to the Chips tab?

MAYHEM45 11-13-2007 04:42 PM

Which table size is the standard one? D?

nanochip 11-13-2007 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Which table size is the standard one? D?

[/ QUOTE ]
setting the width to 802 is FT's standard size. I tend to like 800 so that 2 tables fit nicely on a 1600 wide screen.

nanochip 11-13-2007 05:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
New Version 1.56 11/12/2007

6. Improved Performance: Changed the Auto Reload timer code to run less frequently, so it doesn't use as much cpu time.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have done some more testing with the latest version (1.56), and the Auto-Reload does work, but it is sometimes slow to reload if you are playing a lot of tables. It is possible that it might not reload you before the next hand starts. If this is important for you, you may want to go back to the previous version 1.55

I'm working on this, and hope to have a solution soon.

If auto-reload or manual reload is not working at all for you, then you probably have the wrong setting for "Stack Font Images" on the tables tab for the table you are using. Also see the trouble shooting tips for Auto reload on the documentation webpage.

nano

MAYHEM45 11-13-2007 10:27 PM

K im set to 802. Auto reload is randomly working even with only 2 tables open. When it does work it reloads every second until the hand is over.

beach_bum 11-14-2007 01:16 AM

Hi Nano,

Can you supply a link on your site for one or two versions back in case people would like to revert to a former version?

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]

I have done some more testing with the latest version (1.56), and the Auto-Reload does work, but it is sometimes slow to reload if you are playing a lot of tables. It is possible that it might not reload you before the next hand starts. If this is important for you, you may want to go back to the previous version 1.55

I'm working on this, and hope to have a solution soon.

If auto-reload or manual reload is not working at all for you, then you probably have the wrong setting for "Stack Font Images" on the tables tab for the table you are using. Also see the trouble shooting tips for Auto reload on the documentation webpage.

nano

[/ QUOTE ]

nanochip 11-14-2007 01:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi Nano,

Can you supply a link on your site for one or two versions back in case people would like to revert to a former version?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

good idea... I just added the links at the bottom of the webpage, in the version section.

nano