Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Puzzles and Other Games (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=61)
-   -   Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=361361)

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:38 PM

Re: Choose Your Own Adventure Vol I: The Road to Eleria

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, forgot to add that while I hate mdorand's list with a passion at this point, I am not ready to call him a wolf or a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

MDD being dead-wrong on a number of people isnt abnormal. (see ASXI). On tone I don't think hes hard to read.

[/ QUOTE ]

ok wtf im not going to read this thread if im gonna keep coming up on these "gems". I assure you none of you are as good at this game as u think u are. Back to bed.

[/ QUOTE ]
I am as good as I think I am, I think. However, I admit I am often wrong and do not trust my reads at all. This is why people think I'm a wolf, plus I post my "weak" suspicions a lot (to see if they're good).

Indeed, I am "wolfy." However, I do not believe there is any post I have made that makes me more likely to be a wolf. Of course, I could be wrong.

Ok, time to interact with people.

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Durron,

Traz isn't going to get lynched anyways- but you do agree that if he is still around 1/2 through he needs to go? Or is that just wrong thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]
This is incredibly exploitable, seems ridiculously stupid, and is absolutely the correct thing to do.

Zurvan 03-27-2007 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

traz isn't going to get lynched anyways- but you do agree that if he is still around 1/2 through he needs to go? Or is that just wrong thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

THE HALFWAY RULE WAS A JOKE MADE MANY MANY MONTHS AGO. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING IT UP?

This, btw, is why I think you're a wolf. When you're a villager, you're smarter than this.

DustinG 03-27-2007 06:40 PM

Zurvan,

Why am I on your wolf list?

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:41 PM

I love how zurvan and me x-posted completely different things.

lastchance 03-27-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

traz isn't going to get lynched anyways- but you do agree that if he is still around 1/2 through he needs to go? Or is that just wrong thinking?

[/ QUOTE ]

THE HALFWAY RULE WAS A JOKE MADE MANY MANY MONTHS AGO. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP BRINGING IT UP?

This, btw, is why I think you're a wolf. When you're a villager, you're smarter than this.

[/ QUOTE ]
A: Because it works.

DustinG 03-27-2007 06:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I asked if it was wrong thinking- I thought it was something people took seriously for players like Shorty and Traz. It does seem a little silly to me though.

chuckleslovakian 03-27-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats why I asked if it was wrong thinking- I thought it was something people took seriously for players like Shorty and Traz. It does seem a little silly to me though.

[/ QUOTE ]
It still kind of applies in certain situations

Jeremy517 03-27-2007 06:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But I think it is safe to say if Aaron is a wolf, Jeremey isn't and vice versa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Why would you say that?

And there are not three Es in my name.

durron597 03-27-2007 06:50 PM

Current, updated villager list:

durron
lastchance
mark
nez
dustin

Wolf list:
sighing

<font color="white">this is a joke but it's actually not that far from true</font>