Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Politics (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=43)
-   -   ***Official Ron Paul video thread*** (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=406077)

GoodCallYouWin 11-30-2007 09:03 PM

Re: ***Official Ron Paul video thread***

[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul just passed the 3rd quarter fundraising numbers of every republican candidate only 2/3 of the way into the quarter.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken the top tier raised less in the 3rd quarter than the 2nd as well. Hopefully that trend continues.

Taso 11-30-2007 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ron Paul just passed the 3rd quarter fundraising numbers of every republican candidate only 2/3 of the way into the quarter.

[/ QUOTE ]

If I'm not mistaken the top tier raised less in the 3rd quarter than the 2nd as well. Hopefully that trend continues.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone know how the other candidates are doing in this quarter?

JayTee 11-30-2007 09:14 PM

huckabee has raised almost 2 million this month. I don't know that other candidates show realtime fundraising on their site.

AlexM 11-30-2007 09:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's no secret!

AlexM 11-30-2007 09:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG

SECRET SECRET

I HAS A SECRET

[/ QUOTE ]

Nancy Reagan, Newt Gingrinch, Bob Dole and the Pope are endorsing Ron Paul?

ZeroPointMachine 11-30-2007 09:46 PM

Does anyone know what the historical trends are for 4th quarter fundraising compared to 2nd and 3rd quarters. Do campaigns generally raise more or less?

JayTee 11-30-2007 09:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does anyone know what the historical trends are for 4th quarter fundraising compared to 2nd and 3rd quarters. Do campaigns generally raise more or less?

[/ QUOTE ]

I was tried googling for this info a few minutes ago. I spent a few minutes at the fec page but the quarterly filings from the 2004 primaries appeared to be like 3000 pages.

richie 11-30-2007 10:06 PM

Well, I heard that Ron will be on The View on the 4th of Dec. I also heard that Chris Matthews wants Paul on his show for the whole hour. (rumors from ronpaulforums.com).

But I'd rather see AlexM's comments come true. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Scary_Tiger 11-30-2007 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the top tier should raise less, Paul and Huckabee will probably be 3-4 times their quarter 3 totals. The 2nd and 3rd quarter are mostly fundraising events but in the 4th quarter the candidates waste a lot of time in IA, NH and SC.

ZeroPointMachine 11-30-2007 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

All the top tier should raise less, Paul and Huckabee will probably be 3-4 times their quarter 3 totals. The 2nd and 3rd quarter are mostly fundraising events but in the 4th quarter the candidates waste a lot of time in IA, NH and SC.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, is it possible(or likely) that Paul would be the top fund raiser among republicans if he brings in $17+ million? this quarter?