Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   Official Party Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=512384)

PartyScout 11-08-2007 11:25 AM

Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Neil_Trahey is a winner over many 000's of hands in my db so I don't know why he gets so much stick.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have 47k hands on him and he's up like $600 for 0.0xBB/100

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok i have a rather large PP DB with just under 2.6mil hands all of 2-4

Neil_Trahey:19876hands/0.62PPBBs/17.12,10.48,1.78 up just under $1k so he appears to be a break even player according to my records.

PartyScout 11-08-2007 11:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really doubt Neil is much more then a 1ptBB winner over a large sample.

In fact, I have him at 1.3ptBB over 83k hands, as a 17/7 who calls 3bets like 55% of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well flip me Sir....how many hands is ur DB at say 2-4? you bust have alot of hands there to get 83k on him

mustmuck 11-08-2007 11:51 AM

Now they're saying it isn't exactly my problem, but it isn't theirs either. Has anybody every recieved a refund from Party in these circustances? They tried to fob me off with a $30 bonus.

luegofuego 11-08-2007 12:03 PM

you are never getting that refund.

the server once went down AT SHOWDOWN in a $5000 pot for me. i had a set of eights, other guy had TPTK. server crashed AFTER we already showed our cards - i didnt get [censored] anyway. i was so pissed. they did pay me off with a free $300 tho.

mustmuck 11-08-2007 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]

the server once went down AT SHOWDOWN in a $5000 pot for me. i had a set of eights, other guy had TPTK. server crashed AFTER we already showed our cards - i didnt get [censored] anyway. i was so pissed. they did pay me off with a free $300 tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I kind of figured as much. I have been given money by FTP in similar circumstances though.

One of the support reps mentioned that you "might even" be disconnected on only one of the X tables you're playing, but this is still most likely a problem with your ISP. Perhaps my ISP will give me a refund :P

BlackAMEX 11-08-2007 12:31 PM

Party 600 tilts me sooo hard...I dare say Im not the only one that feels this way too...

(cue someone's monster graph at Pty600 to rub it in my face)

JMa 11-08-2007 12:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

this happened to me a couple weeks ago. they gave me the whole pot, didnt have to do anything

ellys 11-08-2007 01:01 PM

what's your sn amex ?

biggie12 11-08-2007 01:36 PM

Unmentionables are still being offered. There is absolutley no way to get them on an exisiting account. With existing accounts you will only get rakeback by converting Party points. which adds up to about 15% on deuce level.

Making a new accounton party is not as hard as it is played out to be,.

I can help regs, that want to get Party rakeback. Send me a Pm if you want more info on where to get it.

If the mods have a problem with this post please feel free to delete it.

cardcore 11-08-2007 01:47 PM

hm x_Skeletor_x (NL 1000) 4-bets superloose