Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   Medium Stakes (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58)
-   -   The New Official FTP Regulars Thread (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=479460)

tannenj 10-23-2007 03:54 PM

Re: The New Official FTP Regulars Thread

kimkj's set held up against my combo draw in hu and he said to me, "keep trying fish." i would kick this guy in the nuts if given the chance.

mustmuck 10-23-2007 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kimkj's set held up against my combo draw in hu and he said to me, "keep trying fish." i would kick this guy in the nuts if given the chance.

[/ QUOTE ]
Combo as in pair+ or S+FD?

Gary Stevenson 10-23-2007 04:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Was wondering about

OtisRush

all play very strangely and not sure if their bad (which im pretty sure they are) or are actually winners???

[/ QUOTE ]

look on page 115-116 of this thread.

Otis plays really weird. kinda reminds me of bodog 10/20 last year- THAT weird/bad

other night @ 10/20 mp limps, i raise CO, sb calls, otis calls in bb, mp folds. flop QQ3r. sb bets out 2/3rds pot, Otis CALLS with 3,4s. turn and river checked through.

[/ QUOTE ]

OtisRush makes me play so bad, I seriously hate this guy. So fishy, but I can never win a hand vs him. He's run so hot vs. me that his psychological edge is huge now. His actions and betting patterns are so random.

Someone please PM me and tell me how to beat this guy.

[/ QUOTE ]
i've experienced him running like god in most of the sessions i've played with him too...until last night/this morning playing 10-20 with him. he must have had set<set (none to me [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] ) like 3 times, aces cracked by sets, flush<flush etc. it was really sad to see...since i wasn't winning any of it. then of course the one pot he wins is his AK vs my kk aipf..sigh

shipurstack 10-23-2007 04:16 PM

you are still running like [censored] gary?

Gary Stevenson 10-23-2007 04:19 PM

been off and on i guess. was having a decent october until a few recent sessions. at least i'm up for the month :/

tannenj 10-23-2007 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Combo as in pair+ or S+FD?

[/ QUOTE ]

it was tpgk, the second nut flush draw, and a gutshot

Slappz 10-23-2007 04:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
kimkj sucks...i'd be shocked to hear it was a 2p2er that had more than 10 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt be so quick to say 2+2 posts correlate into solid poker playing.

David1234 10-23-2007 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
kimkj sucks...i'd be shocked to hear it was a 2p2er that had more than 10 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldnt be so quick to say 2+2 posts correlate into solid poker playing.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is very true, anyone who sits at my tables can atest to this

FionnMac 10-23-2007 05:53 PM

anyone with a big midstakes (2/4-5/10) database wanna swap for a huge party midstakes db, or sell it me?

pm plz if you're interested

Irish Mafia 10-23-2007 06:59 PM

I hate poker. That is all.