Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   STT Strategy (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD! (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=535950)

jgunnip 11-15-2007 05:48 PM

Re: FutureDoc, Look inside.....[CENSORED] THREAD! [CENSORED] THREAD!

[ QUOTE ]
obviously you should jump to 25/50 while ur running good.

[/ QUOTE ]

but won't they respect my raises there?

slimon 11-15-2007 05:56 PM

I think if I spend all the money I have right now it will motivate me to play alot of poker. I think if you put yourself in the position of being broke you will play alot of poker? Then again you want 6 months of living expenses so you don't feel that much pressure right?

jgunnip 11-15-2007 06:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think if I spend all the money I have right now it will motivate me to play alot of poker. I think if you put yourself in the position of being broke you will play alot of poker? Then again you want 6 months of living expenses so you don't feel that much pressure right?

[/ QUOTE ]

This could work. But make sure you're playing you're A game and not just playing on cruise control b/c you want to get in 20k hands/wk.

ManChild 11-15-2007 06:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This could work. But make sure you're playing you're A game and not just playing on cruise control b/c you want to get in 20k hands/wk.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you spend all your money, and are then forced to drop to a lower stake you are likely going to cause yourself to make LESS money by playing MORE poker.

Paul B. 11-15-2007 06:24 PM

Did you guys hear about Daliman (and 3+ other STTFers who were piggybacking) getting screwed by his bookie for $80k? I PMed him a while back about that and good thing he didn't give me additional info cuz I would've been out at least $2k. Anyway here's to hoping they get paid.

pifhluk 11-15-2007 06:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it ironic how most people on this forum will bitch about how tough the games are but then they will show their friends how to beat them for free.

There is already too much information on this forum. If someone really wants to figure it out let them do it on their own.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's really tempting to just copy&paste this into every new thread you start and then lock it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I see your point but you cannot argue with this statement:

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't it ironic how most people on this forum will bitch about how tough the games are but then they will show their friends how to beat them for free.

[/ QUOTE ]

xPeru 11-15-2007 06:51 PM

First day back playing poker post carpal tunnel problems ... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Brag = 2k hands with no problems
Beat = Down 5.5 buy-ins at 50NL
Variance = Happy anyway!

I am also prepared to teach anyone how to lose at this rate: I can adjust limits to 2000NL if required ... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

sippin_criss 11-15-2007 06:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when I'm at my most motivated usually, to go along with massive depression and stress.

BHokie1 11-15-2007 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This is when I'm at my most motivated usually, to go along with massive depression and stress.

[/ QUOTE ]

How's Golf going Sippin?

wiggs73 11-15-2007 07:15 PM

I was just playing a guy HU, he called me a newb and then called me ugly. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]